Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 430 G2
CPU
core i5 haswell
Graphics
intel 4400
Hi,

I've installed Mojave today (a totally fresh install I've erased the previous high Sierra installation. Everything I've tested is working so far besides the webcam. on photobooth it says "no camera is connected". I've downloaded the cameracontrol app but it also displays a black screen. Do you have any idea what may be causing this? I'm attaching problem solving files.

P.S It was working well on High Sierra and on Yosemite before that.

Attachments

• Max’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    7.3 MB · Views: 71
  • RehabMan.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 32
  • terminal .txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 165
Hi,

I've installed Mojave today (a totally fresh install I've erased the previous high Sierra installation. Everything I've tested is working so far besides the webcam. on photobooth it says "no camera is connected". I've downloaded the cameracontrol app but it also displays a black screen. Do you have any idea what may be causing this? I'm attaching problem solving files.

P.S It was working well on High Sierra and on Yosemite before that.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

there

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
it magically works now, thanks anyway

how come they're not? I followed the guide and the links in it yesterday?

I followed the guide and the links in it yesterday?

You did not.
Maybe you forgot to update the repo (git pull).
Maybe you forgot to build ACPI files (./build.sh)
Maybe you forgot to install them (./install_acpi.sh)

It appears the only things you did were ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh (looks like you used applealc branch).

it magically works now, thanks anyway
Hi. I've installed Mojave in PB 430 G2, without issues, using your clover.zip for installing.

But, when I try to use Multi Beast or Clover Installer into the sdd, the system crashes during boot, altough it boots in safe mode (no internal keyboard, mouse, etc.)

Booting from the usb pen, has no problem, whatsoever.
Using Mojave 10.14.3
Any clue?

Thanks!!!

Hi. I've installed Mojave in PB 430 G2, without issues, using your clover.zip for installing.

But, when I try to use Multi Beast or Clover Installer into the sdd, the system crashes during boot, altough it boots in safe mode (no internal keyboard, mouse, etc.)

Booting from the usb pen, has no problem, whatsoever.
Using Mojave 10.14.3
Any clue?

Thanks!!!

Try booting with "verbose" and "don't reboot on panic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back