1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello
When updating clover, i clicked and added "OsxAptioFixDrv" to both OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv because there was intermittent problems when booting with "is printf working??" message
Now, it does not boot anymore
Question : is there a way to deactivate and delete this file from clover configuration boot screen ?
Thanks in advance

Hello
When updating clover, i clicked and added "OsxAptioFixDrv" to both OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv because there was intermittent problems when booting with "is printf working??" message
Question : is there a way to deactivate and delete this file from clover configuration boot screen ?
Thanks in advance
Boot with USB install drive, mount EFI folder and delete files.

Hello
Thanks in advance

i clicked and added "OsxAptioFixDrv" to both OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv

• Never heard of an "OsxAptioFix3Drv". Where did you get that?

There is no "Clover configuration boot screen".
If you mean "Clover Boot Manager" (CBM) screen, that can only help you do limited editing of /CLOVER/configuration.plist

"OsxAptioFix..." files are inside "/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI"

To edit contents of /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI you have to mount the EFI partition of the current disk (HDD) on a system where you can open and edit.

EFI Partition is formatted FAT
Therefore EFI can be viewed in Windows System .
You can edit it if you have a dual boot with Windows 10 you can log on in that computer and view the EFI partition and open and delete.

Your other option is to connect this disk to a Mac or hack and then 'mount' the EFI partition using Clover Configurator Vibrant and open EFI>CLOVER>drivers64UEFI and delete the files you want to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back