Motherboard
z370
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I've installed a new version of High Sierra (10.13.2) on my computer. After that I can't get my video card (1015ti) working. I've added the newest versions of Lilu.kext, NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext and NVidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to my CLOVER/kexts/other folder. This configuration worked on 10.13.1, but now I get a boot loop. It shows the Apple logo, but after a couple of seconds it restarts.
When I disable EmuVariableUefi and remove NVidiaGraphicsFixup.kext the system boots, but without any acceleration. If I enable EmuVariableUefi in clover without NVidiaGraphicsFixup I get a black screen. And when I put NVidiaGraphicsFixup in kexts/other folder even without EmuVariableUefi it also restarts.
Can somebody suggest some solution to this problem?

I updated through App Store (build 17C88). And I use "iMac17.1" system definition.
2b635ddc-6318-4b7f-85bc-95762c83689f

36467dac-6bd8-4ad1-8f98-837c8e8b9e76

I enabled EmuvariableUefi in clover, put all these kexts in "kexts/other" folder. But after I press Ctrl+D I got a black screen.

I've added the newest versions of Lilu.kext, NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext and NVidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to my CLOVER/kexts/other folder. This configuration worked on 10.13.1, but now I get a boot loop. It shows the Apple logo, but after a couple of seconds it restarts.
The new NvidiaGraphicsFixup implements NVWebDriverLibValFix functionality and the system will effectively crash if NVWebDriverLibValFix is present at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back