Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question: Does anyone know how long we will have to wait until driver will arrive?
I'm thinking about to buy another GPU.

I hope that with the release of 10.12.2 we will be getting pascal drivers. The update will be released in december, so beeing today the 17th november I'd rather wait a few more days and if they won't be released togheter with 10.12.2 then you should buy another card.

So the Mac Pro 5,1 is still supported by Mac OS 10.12 so they could still be hope. Since you could add a pascal drive in those machines

I can only find a 25mb cuda driver. Where is this 1.5gb download?
It was on the beta page. But I have to download on my laptop. The hackintosh keeps timing download out.

So bottom line is we still don't have any drivers for it right? I'm checking in every 10 pages or so and the only solution I see here is to get an AMD as well. But for us with watercooled systems and a huge ass card like ASUS 1080 Strix, where would we fit it? And will it be proof for all future apple OSes?

It was on the beta page. But I have to download on my laptop. The hackintosh keeps timing download out.

You sure you didn't somehow find your way to the CUDA dev/tool kit download section? That's about 1.4GB and includes all the stuff you need to develop CUDA applications...

You sure you didn't somehow find your way to the CUDA dev/tool kit download section? That's about 1.4GB and includes all the stuff you need to develop CUDA applications...
Just realized that what it was sorry for confusion

:confused:Now everyone please calm down once again:rolleyes::shh:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back