Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB
Hi,

I've just installed High Sierra on my computer. But I can enable 3d acceleration on my system. I have Nvidia Inject in my loader. I would download web driver and enbale the web driver flag?

GA-Z77X-UD3H
32GB 1333 RAM
NVIDIA 9500GT
Sandisk 480GB SSD

Thanks.

Solved!! I change the graphics card with a GTX930 and now it works.

I currently use the Nvidia 9500GT in OSX High Sierra. I can publish the custom KEXT.

after a clean installation. Delete and backup the original kext. use KextUtily and in clover activate the kext injet. with that the GPU will work.

clover para tonymac.jpg nvidia 9500 GT.jpg para tony mac.jpg

Attachments

• 44.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,881
Last edited:
Yes it works friend. but remember that Mojave and Catalina Run on Metal Technology. As for the other friend's slowdown. remember synchro. DDR2 goes with DDR2 or its equivalent according to its FSBUS and motherboard.

Yes it works friend. but remember that Mojave and Catalina Run on Metal Technology. As for the other friend's slowdown. remember synchro. DDR2 goes with DDR2 or its equivalent according to its FSBUS and motherboard.
doesn't work under Catalina OS :(

A $40 GT 710 DDR3 will work. The 9500GT is much too old for Catalina. The 710 was released in 2014 originally but there are still many new ones for sale. Try Amazon.

Last edited:
A $40 GT 710 DDR3 will work. The 9500GT is much too old for Catalina. The 710 was released in 2014 originally but there are still many new ones for sale. Try Amazon.
thanks but there is official nvidia driver for Catalina or what is the procedure for installer it? thanks!

it works. you just have to modify a few things. I could pass you my complist from my EFI folder. If you want, put the characteristics of your machine to see if you can use the NVIDIA 9500 GT. if not, you will have to find another video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back