CPU
CORE i9 9900K LGA 1151
Graphics
RX 5600 TX
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm new in mac world and I don't understand too much, but I install snow leopard and all works fine. My only problems are video cards. Before I install the last nvidia driver for series 400 I coudn't access to full resolutions of the card, but 7300 card work full resolution if i boot system setting in bios init pci Express 2.
After install de 400 series nvidia last drivers i got a black screen, if i take out 7300 the geforce 450 work fine, full resolution and 2 dvi outs ok, but if i install the second card (7300 gs) the system don't load
If i try to init the system setting bios to start in pci express 2,the same halt in white apple screen and send me to re boot.
Some one have any idea to fix that
I need to use 3 displays at the same time for editing video :rolleyes:

Re: Nvidia 7300 Gs and 450 GTS working togother

Some one know about that???? :rolleyes:

Re: Nvidia 7300 Gs and 450 GTS working togother

Ok, I detect that the problem is in dsdt files, i don't know too much but I start having freeze and hang ups when I install dsdt with 2 cards inside, for some reason i don't know the system don't support that
I continue investigating about that if any one can give me a hand i 'll be thank you

Finally I can run my two display cards, the problem was i had reading from the iboot CD and don't boot from harddisk, that way wont read the configuration and modifications that i been modify.All the secret is combine gfx strings and don't put graphics enabled yes
:headbang: :headbang: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back