Motherboard
asus maximus VIII Ranger
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
ASUS NVDIA GTX 950
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm working on his a couple of hours and I'm stuck, I tried a lot of things and I cannot even think anymore :( I was able to install high Sierra 10.13.6. When I am trying to reboot after installation of the Nvidia web drivers apple logo is loading until half of the progress bar and the screen goes to sleep saying that there is no video signal.

I'm attaching my config.plist and screenshot of my kext folders, please help..

Mother board asus maximus VIII Ranger
Intel 6700
ASUS ROG STRIX NVIDIA GTX 950

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 22.34.10.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 22.34.10.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 22.34.45.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 22.34.45.png
    42 KB · Views: 82
guys, can anybody help please! I'm stuck :(

guys, can anybody help please! I'm stuck :(
Your image shows that you have both OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv, the two are mutually exclusive, you should use one or the other but not both. In fact you should probably use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi instead and remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.

Your image shows that you have both OsxAptioFix2Drv and OsxAptioFix3Drv, the two are mutually exclusive, you should use one or the other but not both. In fact you should probably use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi instead and remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.
Thanks for your suggestions, but it didn't help :(
I first tried to remove both of the files you mentioned, installed AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and removed EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. Then I tried to remove AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and put OsxAptioFix3Drv, then I tried to put EmuVariableUefi-64.efi back, finally I removed OsxAptioFix3Drv and put OsxAptioFix2Drv back in but sadly none of them have worked :(

Is there any log that we can check? Because it seems when booting after a moment it stops sending signal and monitor goes to sleep. Very strange! Should I try to open it up with onboard graphic card and then install Nvidia drivers and boot with Nvidia card later?

I finally managed to make Nvidia work :)
I reverted to onboard graphic card then, reverted back to Nvidia and it just worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back