Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
CPU
Intel i7 2700K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i've been trying for 3 days now to get my sound work with patched applehda but without luck. I used the applehda patcher from here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/ which already contains the patch for my audio codec, conexant 20576, but for some reason none of the methods that provides work. I used the dummyhda with clover config and nothing, i used the fully patched applehda and still nothing i even used tha hdaenabler and still my sound was dead. Now for the time being, i'm using the voodoohda but i have some troubles with the sound and i have to manually change output sources since it doesn't recognize the headphone jack. I have a combo jack by the way. I even used the applealc method with the clover but the results were the same. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

So i've been trying for 3 days now to get my sound work with patched applehda but without luck. I used the applehda patcher from here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/ which already contains the patch for my audio codec, conexant 20576, but for some reason none of the methods that provides work. I used the dummyhda with clover config and nothing, i used the fully patched applehda and still nothing i even used tha hdaenabler and still my sound was dead. Now for the time being, i'm using the voodoohda but i have some troubles with the sound and i have to manually change output sources since it doesn't recognize the headphone jack. I have a combo jack by the way. I even used the applealc method with the clover but the results were the same. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Did you patch ACPI as required?

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

I have patched my DSDT file for the brightness fix and to disable my discrete video card but not the audio. Do i need to freshly patch it or it is ok to just open the .dsl file and apply new patches?

It depends on whether you saved to the .dsl file after applying the other patches you mention.

It depends on whether you saved to the .dsl file after applying the other patches you mention.

i just opened the file applied patches and then saved it as aml

i just opened the file applied patches and then saved it as aml

Then the patches you applied are not in the .dsl, right?

Answer to your question seems obvious.

Then the patches you applied are not in the .dsl, right?

Answer to your question seems obvious.

ok so i patched again my dsdt in this order:

1. Brightness Fix
2. Rename GFX0 to IGPU
3. Audio Layout 3

When i compile step 1 and 2 it's ok but with the third step i get the error "Name already exists in scope (_DSM)"

Ok so i finally manage to patch it but still no output/input devices. I used my patched appleahda with the patched dsdt and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back