Intel 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
This is my first try building a hackintosh and need some help. I have purchased the Budget Power Build 1 and now have SL 10.6.7 installed. I do not have any sound and do not know how to get proceed from this point. I have tried to use the DSDT for GA-H55M-UD2H without sucess and also tried the REALTEK kexts off of MultiBeast 3.3.0. If anyone knows how I can get my sound working, I would appreciate it.

Jesse

Core i5-760
Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H
GeForce GT 240
4GB DDR3 RAM

Re: No Sound after new install

Ok, you can read my Guide (careful) and have a look to the screenshot of my Multibeast settings. We havn't the same MoBo (you have a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H) but the postinstallation with Multibeast is the same

Karacho,

After I sent in my last reply last night, I went to bed and when I turned on my computer this morning, I had sound. I didn't install or change anything before going to sleep but glad I now have a fully functional hackintosh! I have kept the page you sent just in case. Again, thanks a bunch!

Jesse

Why didn't the DSDT work for you?

Vendetta said:
Hi Vendetta. After re-reading his 1st posting, i guess he have missing to tick System Utilities and after shutdown and reboot the kextchaches would be rebuilded so he has audio working now

karacho said:
Vendetta said:
Hi Vendetta. After re-reading his 1st posting, i guess he have missing to tick System Utilities and after shutdown and reboot the kextchaches would be rebuilded so he has audio working now

I thought the same thing, but I wanted to insure that he was using the DSDT and not easybeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back