AMD
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I found some threads about a similar problem, but nothing helps for me. I can boot the usb stick (made with unibeast 8.3.1 and High Sierra install) and after the screen where to choose the install Language I can't do that because mouse and keyboard don't works anymore. On the Clover screen they worked fine.

Mainboard: Gigabyte H370M D3H
CPU: Intel i7-8700k
RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4 16GB (2x 8GB)
SSD: (old) OCZ Vertex3 240GB

I have no idea what to do...

Thanks for any ideas...

Sigma99

Ok, I'll try this. Thanks.

After injection of the two kext files Mouse and Keyboard works.

Thanks for the hint.

But now I have an other issue. While the installation of OS X the system crashes and it performs a reboot. Now I check this and maybe I need some more help. Because this is the second hackintosh I try to setup and the first was 5 years ago, I loss all the experiences I made. I start now as a bloody beginner....

Sigma99

rashes and it performs a reboot. Now I check this and maybe I need some more help. Because this is the second hackintos
After injection of the two kext files Mouse and Keyboard works.

Thanks for the hint.

But now I have an other issue. While the installation of OS X the system crashes and it performs a reboot. Now I check this and maybe I need some more help. Because this is the second hackintosh I try to setup and the first was 5 years ago, I loss all the experiences I made. I start now as a bloody beginner....

Sigma99
Hi! I have such a motherboard. And I have the same problem. At first the mouse did not work, and now reboots at installation. You as the decided this question?

Hi all,

I found some threads about a similar problem, but nothing helps for me. I can boot the usb stick (made with unibeast 8.3.1 and High Sierra install) and after the screen where to choose the install Language I can't do that because mouse and keyboard don't works anymore. On the Clover screen they worked fine.

Mainboard: Gigabyte H370M D3H
CPU: Intel i7-8700k
RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4 16GB (2x 8GB)
SSD: (old) OCZ Vertex3 240GB

I have no idea what to do...

Thanks for any ideas...

Sigma99

Actually there is quite a simple solution.Had exactly the same problem with mouse and keyboard after arriving at language selection.Could nor go further, made a new Unibeast install USB ... exactly the same problem.
Went out had a cup of tea and thought there must be a way and there certainly is :
On the rear connections if you use a wireless mouse and keyboard insert the receiver of the mouse/keyboard into one USB 2 jack and do the same for the install USB, and hurray it worked like a charm.DO NOT use USB3 for installing nor must the receiver be in a USB3 jack.

So you are saying that one of your rear USB plugs where still active? Why would a wireless keyboard change anything?
I am stucked at the same point right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back