Contribute
Register

[solved] No drives show up in Clover menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to get all the way to the clover boot menu but there are no options... am I missing something? As far as I can tell I've followed all the directions. I'm totally new at this any help would be appreciated. (picture attached)

Laptop Info please let me know if more is needed:
Dell Model: I7573-7012GRY-PUS
Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.8GHz

Hard drive installed is a Crucial SSD I had laying around its formatted Mac OS Extended

Just trying to have fun with this laptop that had a bum hard drive and had this stuff laying around. If I am wasting my time and this is a futile effort please don't hesitate to let me know it will not hurt my feelings. I don't completely know what I am doing :)

Attachments

• IMG_2024.JPG
    IMG_2024.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
I have managed to get all the way to the clover boot menu but there are no options... am I missing something? As far as I can tell I've followed all the directions. I'm totally new at this any help would be appreciated. (picture attached)

Hard drive installed is a Crucial SSD I had laying around its formatted Mac OS Extended

Just trying to have fun with this laptop that had a bum hard drive and had this stuff laying around. If I am wasting my time and this is a futile effort please don't hesitate to let me know it will not hurt my feelings. I don't completely know what I am doing :)
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you get stuck and need some help then upload your "Problem Reporting" files.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

I recently bought the same laptops from Costco. I installed MacOS 10.14.1 with ease. But I cannot get the following to work:
Camera
Audio combo jack
Backlight key control
Lid sleep

Any help or pointer.

Thanks

Just want to say thanks to Rehabman and the Hackintosh community for all the help in setting up my laptop. I have manage to setup my Dell inspiron 7573. It is working fully. everything work perfectly, most natively as long as you get your USB fix. Except for the wifi card which has to be change to Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 NGFF. I will try to post a simple guide in the future but for now i will answer any question. Thanks

Just want to say thanks to Rehabman and the Hackintosh community for all the help in setting up my laptop. I have manage to setup my Dell inspiron 7573. It is working fully. everything work perfectly, most natively as long as you get your USB fix. Except for the wifi card which has to be change to Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 NGFF. I will try to post a simple guide in the future but for now i will answer any question. Thanks

Marked solved.

can you please share your patched dsdt? I have this exact same computer and cannot successfully patch dsdt for graphics or touch screen. please share

Spragga can you share your patch dsdt so I can get touch screen to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back