Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

a friend of mine ask me for some help to setup a fresh install of hackintosh and windows on seperate drives, everything went fine (we installed Windows first then macOS) until the reboot after Multibeast.
We selected a Legacy boot because the motherboard doesn't take UEFI, Audio/Network/USB drivers and selected Nvidia Web drivers for the GTX 970. After the reeboot, there was only two options of boot : Windows on HD1 and Windows on HD2. We tried to boot with the USB and select macOS on Macintosh HD and it just crashed at some point with a forbidden sign.
On verbose mode it crash at : apfs_module_start:1279: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs then the image glitch after 30 seconds

I guess it's something to do with APFS driver but I don't know what can I do? Is there a way to inject apfs.efi into the drive?

Do you have any idea what's going on?

Thank you

Last edited:
I figured it out, no APFS driver in clover, quick tutorial for the one who are experiencing that.

How to make appear the macOS partition in clover with High Sierra and the APFS problem :
1. Find the APFS driver with the same version you're installing. The name of the file is apfs.efi. You can find it in macOS to /usr/standalone/i386/
2. Put it in your efi partition from your USB drive to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
3. Once macOS is installed, install Multibeast
4. Reboot from your usb drive
5. Mount the EFI partition of your SSD/HDD and paste the apfs driver to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back