Contribute
Register

[Solved] New updating sierra Nvidia driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RyanWang , nvm! learned VIM quick and was able to edit it, installing the driver now! thanks!
After changing SystemVersion.plist back to 16G29, and installing the driver, the driver works fine now!

After changing SystemVersion.plist back to 16G29, and installing the driver, the driver works fine now!

I changed the system version back after installing the driver and use the hack for the nvidia driver. Thought it would be safer.:rolleyes:

I changed the system version back after installing the driver and use the hack for the nvidia driver. Thought it would be safer.:rolleyes:

Hi Ryan,

Could you please help to share details of info.plist from NVDAStartupWeb.kext here.
It doesn't matter the 16G29 or 16G1036 as I just need to copy to make new info.plist.

Thank you

Hi Ryan,

Could you please help to share details of info.plist from NVDAStartupWeb.kext here.
It doesn't matter the 16G29 or 16G1036 as I just need to copy to make new info.plist.

Thank you
@heyyoumen Can you please post the content of the file here? Sorry but I don't have access to the machine right now.:crazy:

nvidia just release update
all is fine now…

378.05.05.25f03 is out. Installed and run AGPfix. Everything fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back