i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post because, I've always been able to find solutions on this forum thus far for my hackintosh installations (not my first time) but this time, I am really desperate and am really considering giving up on installing MacOS on my PC. I used to have a hackintosh running El Capitan but I recently changed all my hardware for a brand new machine. This time I cannot seem to be able to install MacOS (tried with El Capitan, Yosemite and Sierra). Here are the hardware specs:

- MOBO: MSI Z270-A PRO;
- CPU: Intel i7-7700;
- Memory: 2x8Go Corsair DDR4;
- GPU: MSI NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8Go;
- Storage: One SSD with Windows (WD Blue - 250 Go), one SATA3 HDD (Western Digital caviar Blue - 1000 Go) and another SATA3 Seagate HDD which should be decicated to MacOS.

I basically cannot even reach the installation program and I meet the common problems encountered by other users but no fix seems to be working so far, I am gonna end up insane :). Of course, I tried booting up with the bare minimum hardware (no HDD, no USB devices except mouse and keyboard - I even tried to remove my nVidia graphics card and boot with only the integrated graphics card). Here is what I tried so far and the results I got:
- With a standard installation, I get the common error: "Error allocating pages at ...; Couldn't allocate allocate runtime area". So I tried every USB port on my machine but I still get the same message with different memory ranges;
- When I replace the OsXAptioFix2Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv or even OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, I don't get the error anymore and the pluses signs start to get displayed but the system just reboots without any more details;
- Same thing if I also replace VBoxHfs-64.efi by HFSPlus.efi; no improvement;

I think I basically tried every common solution we can find on the web. So I'm very open to any idea, event if it's crazy; as I said I will soon become insane :)

Thanks ahead for your upcoming brilliant ideas !

Chris

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post because, I've always been able to find solutions on this forum thus far for my hackintosh installations (not my first time) but this time, I am really desperate and am really considering giving up on installing MacOS on my PC. I used to have a hackintosh running El Capitan but I recently changed all my hardware for a brand new machine. This time I cannot seem to be able to install MacOS (tried with El Capitan, Yosemite and Sierra). Here are the hardware specs:

- MOBO: MSI Z270-A PRO;
- CPU: Intel i7-7700;
- Memory: 2x8Go Corsair DDR4;
- GPU: MSI NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8Go;
- Storage: One SSD with Windows (WD Blue - 250 Go), one SATA3 HDD (Western Digital caviar Blue - 1000 Go) and another SATA3 Seagate HDD which should be decicated to MacOS.

I basically cannot even reach the installation program and I meet the common problems encountered by other users but no fix seems to be working so far, I am gonna end up insane :). Of course, I tried booting up with the bare minimum hardware (no HDD, no USB devices except mouse and keyboard - I even tried to remove my nVidia graphics card and boot with only the integrated graphics card). Here is what I tried so far and the results I got:
- With a standard installation, I get the common error: "Error allocating pages at ...; Couldn't allocate allocate runtime area". So I tried every USB port on my machine but I still get the same message with different memory ranges;
- When I replace the OsXAptioFix2Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv or even OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, I don't get the error anymore and the pluses signs start to get displayed but the system just reboots without any more details;
- Same thing if I also replace VBoxHfs-64.efi by HFSPlus.efi; no improvement;

I think I basically tried every common solution we can find on the web. So I'm very open to any idea, event if it's crazy; as I said I will soon become insane :)

Thanks ahead for your upcoming brilliant ideas !

Chris

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.219877/

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help. I finally managed to successfully install Sierra but had some issues with the nVidia pascal cards driver. I solved it thanks to other messages on the forum (the nVidia web driver option wouldn't stick). Now, everything seems to be working fine except for the network card (On-board Realtek RTL8111H). Indeed, sometimes it works fine (but it's rare) and most of the time it says that the network cable is unplugged. I tried to download the kext (latest version) in S/L/E and L/E by installing it with kextbeast but still the same issue :/

Any suggestion ?

Thanks ahead for your replies and thanks again for your help before.

Did you try to install the one in Multibeast RTL8111 v2.2.1 ?

Hi CrashMidnick,

Mmmmh, I have not tried out the one from Multibeast but it should be the same as the one I installed. But I'm gonna give it a try anyway and keep you posted. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back