Contribute
Register

[Solved] New Hack with i9 13900K and Asus Tuf Gaming Z790-plus WIFI D4

@frontgear Thanks a lot ! it JUST WORKED !!! Even Wifi and BT ! But there is still a small issue : the CPU name isn't correct in the sys info, it says 32 cores (I "only" have 24, I suppose it counts the threads), and the CPU is given as a i7 13700K and not a i9 13900K, how can I change this ?View attachment 562123
Hi, is BT working for you fine? Can you share your working EFI? I got it all working just the BT

Hi, is BT working for you fine? Can you share your working EFI? I got it all working just the BT
In fact BT was activated but was completly unstable like WIFI . I desactivated it and use a Fenvi T919.

no worries, I just reinstalled from ventura to monterey and everything is working smooth now. Adding my EFI for anyone if needed.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.1 MB · Views: 228
In fact BT was activated but was completly unstable like WIFI . I desactivated it and use a Fenvi T919.

hi @esoxx is it possible to share your latest EFI folder. I have a similar system (asus z790-h i9 13900K 128GB ddr5 6000mhz ) and I'm having a black screen problem that I can't get over it. maybe i can solve it if i compare. Thanks

hi @esoxx is it possible to share your latest EFI folder. I have a similar system (asus z790-h i9 13900K 128GB ddr5 6000mhz ) and I'm having a black screen problem that I can't get over it. maybe i can solve it if i compare. Thanks
Hi, is your 13900k build already working? Can you kindly share your EFI? Thank you in advance

Back