Contribute
Register

[Solved] My hackintosh unbootable Yosemite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH - F6
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello everyone!

I apologize in advance for my English, I am French.
I have a big problem with my hackintosh. It worked fine until yesterday, and now it bug on the loading apple.

My setup:

Intel i7 4790K
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970
32GB ram
2 256GB SSD (Yosemite 10.2 and Windows 8.1)
1 3to HDD (2 partitions, mac and exFAT)
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7-TH
TP-Link Wireless Card
External Audio Apollo Quad Interface

The only thing I did before it bug on mac start is to start once windows. But until yesterday, it worked very well on either.
The only flaw was that I had to choose the drive with the boot bios to switch from one to the other, but it was not important.

If I start on mac with -v, this is what it appears to me before turning off (in order):

I am very annoyed, thank you very much in advance for your help ...

Antoine

My hackintosh unbootable Yosemite!

I finally found the solution! It's weird ...
I took out the SSD of the tower, and I plugged it into a mac to repair it with DiskWarrior. The disk utility of OS X could not do anything.

Still the same problem and the same solution. One week later. I need to understand! If someone could help me ...

In DiskWarrior, in "Directory", when I do "Rebuilt" that appears to me a few minutes later:

View attachment 137939

So I choose "Replace" and after it's fixed...

That created this report:

DiskWarrior has successfully built a new optimized directory for the disk named "MacOs." The new directory is ready to replace the original directory.

All file and folder data was easily located.

Comparison of the original and replacement directories indicates that there will be changes to the number, the contents and/or the attributes of the files and folders. It is recommended that you preview the replacement directory and examine the items listed below. All files and folders were compared and a total of 27 133 993 comparison tests were performed.

• Errors, if any, in the directory structure such as tree depth, header node, map nodes, node size, node counts, node links, indexes and more have been repaired.

• 4 Files had a duplicate ID that was repaired.

• 2 Folders had an incorrect item count that was repaired.

• 1 File/Folder had to be moved to the "Rescued Items" folder. • Incorrect values in the Volume Information were repaired.

• 1 Folder will have more items.

Disk Information:

Files: 1 109 067 Folders: 210 218
Free Space: 57.41 GB Format: Mac OS Extended Block Size: 4 096
Disk Sectors: 498 438 976 Media: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256G

Time: 19/05/2015 12:01 DiskWarrior Version: 5.0 - SSSSS

Disk: "MacOs"
Repaired Item Count
Repaired the Total Folder Count of the Volume Information Detected More Items

Folder: "HFS+ Private Data"
Repaired Item Count Location: "MacOs"

File: "temp4360976"
Moved to the Rescued Items Folder Location: "MacOs/Rescued Items/"

File: "0CA3A145-4D87-4CE3-8335-152C5C438F29.boot.events.A60wat.stats"
Repaired Duplicate ID

File: "last_boot_uuid"
Repaired Duplicate ID

File: "last_build"
Repaired Duplicate ID

File: "0CA3A145-4D87-4CE3-8335-152C5C438F29.launchd.events.2OzKID.stats"
Repaired Duplicate ID

Glossary:

Duplicate ID: Every file and folder has an identification number that must be unique. Repairs ensure that applications can locate them if they are renamed or moved to a new
location.

Item Count: Every folder keeps a record of the number of items that it contains. Repairs ensure that all items are present when viewing the contents of these folders.

More Items: These folders have more items in the replacement directory than they had in the original directory. This is usually the result of lost files being recovered.

Rescued Items Folder: Orphaned files and folders don't belong to any folder. They have been relocated to this folder to make them accessible.

Volume Information: Every disk has information that describes its contents. Repairs prevent problems such as wasted disk space and applications not functioning properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back