MSI GeForce GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone !

I have bought all the parts for my computer, and I have mounted the CPU and the RAM, like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls but my computer just doesn't want to boot, I have checked the monitor, but my fans don't move.
I have a carsair ax750 power supply, maybe my electricity isn't powerful enough ? (I'm really sorry, but I'm French and I don't know how to say it, but I think you have understood ^^")
I have checked and the cables are well plugged, so what could be wrong please ?
If you have any question please ask me !

Thanks a lot

My computer won't boot

Hello everyone !

I have bought all the parts for my computer, and I have mounted the CPU and the RAM, like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls but my computer just doesn't want to boot, I have checked the monitor, but my fans don't move.
I have a carsair ax750 power supply, maybe my electricity isn't powerful enough ? (I'm really sorry, but I'm French and I don't know how to say it, but I think you have understood ^^")
I have checked and the cables are well plugged, so what could be wrong please ?
If you have any question please ask me !

Thanks a lot

A 750-watt power supply should be enough. You probably didn't make all the right connections with cables and jumpers. Can't really say what the problem is, sorry.

My computer won't boot

A 750-watt power supply should be enough. You probably didn't make all the right connections with cables and jumpers. Can't really say what the problem is, sorry.

Thanks, then I'll try to unplug everything and to do it again, I'll keep you informed

My computer won't boot

I made a mistake, everything is working now, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back