CPU
Intel i7 9700-K
Graphics
Radeon RX Vega
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Hello, did a quick search to see if this was prevalent elsewhere, but all I found was a black screen AFTER selecting the boot volume from Clover.

I recently installed Sierra (10.12.2) to my Lenovo U310 and am configuring it now. The OS boots fine. But nothing shows up when the Lenovo BIOS (using UEFI) moves to the Clover bootloader. I know the bootloader is loading because in addition to Sierra actually booting (and booting more quickly if I hit "enter" after entering the bootloader even though I don't see anything) it will lag for 5-10 seconds before booting OSX if I set it to wait 5 or 10 seconds before moving to the boot volume. I was also able to get Clover to pull down the DSDT and SSDTs from my mobo by hitting F4 (it's sitting in my ACPI/origin folder now) so I know it's there and working, I just can't see it.

I tried changing the theme to see if that would help but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts from the community? Thanks for the assistance!

(Edit) -- Also, I did not have this issue when booting my EFI installer stick with Clover. I could see the Clover (BGM theme) bootscreen fine on the USB stick.

Hello, did a quick search to see if this was prevalent elsewhere, but all I found was a black screen AFTER selecting the boot volume from Clover.

I recently installed Sierra (10.12.2) to my Lenovo U310 and am configuring it now. The OS boots fine. But nothing shows up when the Lenovo BIOS (using UEFI) moves to the Clover bootloader. I know the bootloader is loading because in addition to Sierra actually booting (and booting more quickly if I hit "enter" after entering the bootloader even though I don't see anything) it will lag for 5-10 seconds before booting OSX if I set it to wait 5 or 10 seconds before moving to the boot volume. I was also able to get Clover to pull down the DSDT and SSDTs from my mobo by hitting F4 (it's sitting in my ACPI/origin folder now) so I know it's there and working, I just can't see it.

I tried changing the theme to see if that would help but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts from the community? Thanks for the assistance!

(Edit) -- Also, I did not have this issue when booting my EFI installer stick with Clover. I could see the Clover (BGM theme) bootscreen fine on the USB stick.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Attachments

• CLOVER_pg.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
what setting did u use to get the install working? i have the ideapad 310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back