Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [Solved] Monitor Ghosting or Burn-in problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, nothing is overclocked.
The photo is not of a video, it is the desktop wallpaper but in poorly resolution cause was send from a móvil via whatsapp.
I attached the whole content of the efi partition, think is better.
I Can't send you the pcidevices.txt cause he allready change the OSx to Yosemite and is incompatible with hackintool. He did this desperate trying to find a solution. But we still need to know what's happening, as I wrote in the begining.
Thank you for your time. I hope there is a logic cause.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
I don't see "nvda_drv=1" in the boot arguments and NvidiaWeb isn't checked in System Parameters.

Did you install the Nvidia webdrivers when you did the installation?

Well. The Nvidia 9600GT 512mb doesn't have web drivers. They have to be injected as far as I know.
What is this for: nvda_drv=1 ?
Thank you.
PS. Pardon my bad english.

Hi.
Until now we copied the Kexts files in C-K-O and injected it with the Clover option for that.
But now I did something different, I patched this Kexts in S-L-E. Erase the ones in C-K-O, and config Clover for not to injected it. And our surprise is that his display now stop from showing the burns marks. We will wait more days but I'm almost sure this fixed the problem.
But now I am curious about what is the explanation for this? Can some tell us?
Thanks again.... And again pardon my bad english.

But now I am curious about what is the explanation for this? Can some tell us?

I'm really curious on why it would cause the framebuffer to corrupt some areas of its memory regarding the location of the kexts.

Yeah, right?
It's there any impact over macos wether kext's are located?

Besides just not loading or working, I've never heard of such impact on video and audio hardware.

Let me say something more:
At the end this was achieved using Chameleon Enoch v2922, with Kexts in SLE. Using Clover was stressful because it tends to freeze during booting for some weird behave with the video card. So, digging more I found a method that some one did booting HS with Enoch, and I gave it a chance, being so the only method that doesn't conflict with video card and doesn't burn the display. Weird right? ... But work.

So it might have to do with Clover corrupting the GPU framebuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back