i7-8700
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I am in the Hackintosh world recently, but I have install macOS High Sierra whit no problem.

Now, I tried to install Mojave whit this guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-mojave-public-beta-installation-usb.254626/

Clover starts correctly, but as soon as I start the installation the computer will restart. This is a screenshot of verbose mode of install: See screenshot A.JPG

If I use Clover installed in the SSD, the installation starts. But it hangs in the apple logo.
This is a screenshot of verbose mode: See screenshot C.JPG

What can I do to fix this and install Mojave?
The problem may be that I have already installed High Sierra?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english :)

Attachments

• A.JPG
    A.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,187
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,147
The same issue, is it solved?

Hello. No, I'm sorry, I have not been able to solve yet.

In your opinion, use UniBeast to create the installation disk?
With High Sierra it worked without problems ...

Same issue here, updated from a working to high Sierra and now it reboots while loading, I guess I had to update all the kext files before doing the update....now I’m stuck

Hello,
I solved the problem and I correctly installed Mojave.

I followed this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-mojave-public-beta-installation-usb.254626/

But, the Clover in download section of Tonymacx86 is old version.
I copied the EFI folder from the EFI partition of my hard drive (High Sierra installation whit UniBeast) to the EFI Usb partition.
In my High Sierra installation I have a new version of Clover and with this I can boot properly.

PS: Sorry for my english xD

Glad you got this figured out.

I am having this issue but I don't have any efi's to refer back to as this is my first Hackintosh... How and or where would I be able to find accurate EFI's? I am using the latest version of unibeast for the latest version of mojave...

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back