i7 4790K
Graphics
Geforce GTX 950 Windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Helo i Have an issue on my Hackintosh
Im on Sierra 10.12.4 after the update my Logos (like apple logo in the top right) show up as grey pixel squares. That only happens if safari is open strongly.

Gfx is Geforce GTX 950 2GB

I tried repairing disk permissions in safe mode, checked if safari is up to date but it dint help.

Some help would be much appreciated!

Ill attach a screenshot

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-16 um 10.51.46.png

Thanks in advance

Disable integrated graphics in your BIOS settings.

You are the man! @P1lgim ! Thanks so much!

Maybe you can help with some other issues i have for ages now :)

One: My computer doesn't like sleep most of the time, it crashes most of the times, my dark wake in clover is set to 1

two: on the startup screen the apple logo is distorted(stretched) maybe thats because of my 16:10 4k screen, not sure how to change that - screen res is set to 2560x1600 on the Gut Tab

three: Bluetooth, the connection to my mouse works fine most of the times but it kinds looses connection about 10 times a day or so, after that i need to move the mouse and wait about 10 sec to get the connection back. I tried buying another dongle but this dint help at all. Also sometimes the Sound (connected via bluetooth) does strange things and the quality goes totally off, so the sound sounds flat and very num, a restart cures that.

Clover under devices Audio is set to = 3

Thats the Kext i have installed:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-16 um 13.30.29.png

Thats my Boot settings
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-16 um 13.32.45.png

On ACPI i have nothing checked

four: Another question: Is there a way to check if my system is running in 64 bit mode? And is there a way to check if its running at full possible speed? (i have an 4,0 i7 with 32GB RAM - which shows up under system information)

My Motherboard is an 797X - UD5H - GFX 970 GTX Geforce 2 RAM

Any help to any of the issues much appreciated.
Thanks

Pold

i have the same problem. it's about integrated graphic card, but when i disable it, i lose airplay logo on the top bar. i need airplay logo, so do you have a fix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back