Intel Core i5 4670
Graphics
nVidia GTX 780
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone, I recently got an M-AUDIO Keystation Mini 32, but I have a lot of problems with it on my main pc.
On the laptop with Windows10 it seems to work just fine, but on my main PC on Windows 10 it's only recognized when plugged into a USB 3.0 and I don't know why, but if I press the keys on every DAW I've tried,or the proprietary software of the Keyboard,nothing happens. But, on El Capitan it doesn't even get recognized, neither USB 3 or 2. So, I think it's problem of my PC USB, or something like that, if I get into the System things it says that on my USB 3.0 are plugged in the mouse and the keyboard, but that's not true because are both plugged into USB 2 ports, so I'm thinking that I have to fix something in the USB kexts. Can someone help me to fix this trouble? Please, I don't want to waste 50 euros for a keyboard that will never works. My motherboard is an ASUS B85 Pro Gamer if that's help.
Thank you and sorry for any grammatical error, I'm italian.

Have you tried a shorter USB cable? I have had issues with M-Audio keystations before with long or extended usb cords.
I Tried with a lot of Cables but it won't work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back