Contribute
Register

[Solved] MacOS partitions gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is related, but retraced my steps and looked a little closer. When I download Unibeast 8.3.3 from the download sections, I noticed the splash screen says it's actually 8.3.1 - maybe that's the problem?
MultiBeast said:
NOTE: The version displayed in the splash screen is incorrect. The correct version is show in the About UniBeast screen.

Yea, I saw that and edited my post.

The attached error is the one I am getting most consistently when it fails.

Attachments

• IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
I have the same issue.
My system worked fine for months, till all of the sudden a couple reboots after installing OSX 10.13.5, my pc rebooted to Clover.
Clover boots up and stops at:

Welcome to Clover 4459
scanning for entries

cant figure it out...

I have the same issue.
My system worked fine for months, till all of the sudden a couple reboots after installing OSX 10.13.5, my pc rebooted to Clover.
Clover boots up and stops at:

Welcome to Clover 4459
scanning for entries

cant figure it out...
Do not hijack another user's thread - Start a new one of your own.

Closing the loop in hopes this would be valuable for others:

I took my SSD out of my Hackintosh and attached it to my MacBook. I did not want to install Clover on my MacBook...so had to find a way to mount the hidden partition.

Using this post I was able to use Terminal to mound the hidden partition. I then copied VBoxHfs-64.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ as @P1LGRIM mentions above.

Since I did not install Clover on my MacBook, I had to copy VBoxHfs-64.efi to my hidden partition on my Hackintosh SSD. I found one on the internet that I downloaded from here and copied that over.

Popped the SSD back into my Hackintosh and I am back in business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back