Intel
Graphics
ASUS GeForce 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there, im getting back on this horse :) [i've had a great hackintosh running for years but was 32-bit]

Ive recently been given an old desktop i want to hackintosh
-GA-P55A-UD3 bios F7

unibeast runs, boots from usb, can run disk utilty to format etc ALL GOOD

but install fails, hangs at '15mins' then 'Cannot install to this computer. Run diagnostics etc....

Anyone help? I knowthis is an old MB but i thought that would make it easier?

Ive been researching here, old threads, Considering updating DSDT to F8 or F9

BIOS setting are all OK i believe.... AHTI etc...

i'll try flags at boot, any advice please
tried to set os version to 10.12.00

:)

Last edited:
From where did you download Sierra ?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer ?

Thanks P1LGR1M,
created on macbook pro, running 10.9.5,
i have downloaded Sierra on this macbook but (weirdly) cannot install sierra as it says its 'installed' grey out box on update page... im fine with that tho as update may break some VSTs i run...
still, made working Sierra unibeast USB (after a few tries)

Any help appreciated, im pretty noob but got my old one going a few years back :)

Any help appreciated, im pretty noob but got my old one going a few years back
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
Will do asap - just making new unibeast now in case it was corrupt. Many thanks

ok.... partial success....
ive got the system to boot perfect from a second install i just completed on 750gb WD Caviar HDD, boots into sierra fine

However the install i want is on an 128gbSSD, it installs fine and even boots from HDD but hangs on grey screen with beachball... so weird bc everything is the same...?

some error with the SSD or something- here is verbose mode on SSD, it hangs on this last line then eventually goes to the grey screen with spinning beachball
EDIT: i see a lot of peeps have the AppleACPICPU error, im searching the threads, but help still really appreciated!!
I'll unplug the other HDD and see if the SSD will boot.... maybe there's a Clover issue between them?
ssd verbose mode hang.jpg

Last edited:
FIXED! Looks like a clover conflict, i disconnected the other HDD and now it boots from SSD :)

i do want to access the other HDD though for storage, if i format it it should clear Clover i hope and then be fine....?

Cheers :)

i do want to access the other HDD though for storage, if i format it it should clear Clover i hope and then be fine....?
Mount the EFI partition of the HDD with EFI Mounter and delete the EFI folder to remove Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back