Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3421
CPU
i3-3227U / HM76
Graphics
HD 4000 / 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm trying to install Mojave on a SSD within my laptop. I followed the guide "Booting the O SX installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" from @RehabMan. When I get into the PHASE 1 installation the computer automatically restarts at about 25%. After this I choose to boot from USB in order to get into Clover, then I select: "Boot macOS Install from ...", which is my target disk and I get this message: "macOS could not be installed on your computer".

I already tried with AptioMemoryFix-64 but the only way I can get into the installer is using OsxAptioFixDrv-64. On every try I repartition and erase the target disk according to the guide using Disk Utility.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 116
I'm trying to install Mojave on a SSD within my laptop. I followed the guide "Booting the O SX installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" from @RehabMan. When I get into the PHASE 1 installation the computer automatically restarts at about 25%. After this I choose to boot from USB in order to get into Clover, then I select: "Boot macOS Install from ...", which is my target disk and I get this message: "macOS could not be installed on your computer".

I already tried with AptioMemoryFix-64 but the only way I can get into the installer is using OsxAptioFixDrv-64. On every try I repartition and erase the target disk according to the guide using Disk Utility.

Your Clover misc/preboot.log proves you did not completely re-partition (it shows signs of a Windows install).

Your Clover misc/preboot.log proves you did not completely re-partition (it shows signs of a Windows install).
That is my secondary drive. It is a HDD. I'm trying to install Mojave on my primary drive which is a 256 GB SSD.

Does your laptop have a sata HDD drive? I had the same problem, its because of SSD. You need to find a ssd patch. Or you can copy my way of first installing it on HDD and then using a cloning software and clone the HDD to SSD and boot from the SSD. That worked for me.
Yes it has. But I can't use it because it has some partitions and important information. Even a Windows partition.

Here it is.

Make sure you start over from the very beginning each attempt.
Try without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.
Try with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix*.efi.

Also...
From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Make sure you start over from the very beginning each attempt.
Try without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.
Try with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix*.efi.
I tried all those options. When I use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi I can't get into the installer, it shows a forbidden sign in place of the apple logo.

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
I downloaded the macOS installer from the Mac App Store using another hackintosh install which I have in another HDD. It is Yosemite 10.10.3, and it is the same hardware. But I had to follow this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cted-mac-os-x-installer-is-incomplete.249330/ in order to obtain the complete installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back