Dell Inspiron 15 5567-Clover
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620, AMD R7 M445 (1920x1080)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I can't compile my dsdt file there are some compile error shown in upload picture. there are 5 error and I solved zero with FIX PARSEOP_ZERO ERROR AFFRESSIVE patch. and I also managed to solve first two error but can't solve last one "syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end and premature End-Of-File" can someone help me. I also upload my dsdt file here plz check it

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 197
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
  • DSDT.aml
    142.1 KB · Views: 160
  • DSDT.dsl
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
I can't compile my dsdt file there are some compile error shown in upload picture. there are 5 error and I solved zero with FIX PARSEOP_ZERO ERROR AFFRESSIVE patch. and I also managed to solve first two error but can't solve last one "syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end and premature End-Of-File" can someone help me. I also upload my dsdt file here plz check it

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (ioreg is missing or corrupt).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

The error in your DSDT is covered in the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Read it carefully.
ok I attach files

I read it but there so solution for error that showing and I don't found patch for that error

Attachments

• Report.zip
    2 MB · Views: 60
I read it but there so solution for error that showing and I don't found patch for that error

It is there. You're not reading it carefully.
It is very clearly in the "Fixing Errors" section.

Make sure you're using ACPI 6.1 (in MaciASL preferences)
And make sure you start out by disassembling correctly: iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Then apply only the "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (agressive)" patch.
Then click on the remaining error.
Then read the section of the guide I mentioned. Carefully.

It is there. You're not reading it carefully.
It is very clearly in the "Fixing Errors" section.

Make sure you're using ACPI 6.1 (in MaciASL preferences)
And make sure you start out by disassembling correctly: iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Then apply only the "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (agressive)" patch.
Then click on the remaining error.
Then read the section of the guide I mentioned. Carefully.

thanks brother for help i finally solve it and where i can find patch for sleep mode when lid is closed and wake up after open lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back