Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro mojave intel HD 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean the tool works, i dumped everything and zipped it. my HD4400 still shows only 21 MB VRAM, i only got the tool to work so i can give you guys the information you need. Please have a look at it
you are missing lilu.kext in /Library/Extensions

(you can see this in your kextcache output)

you are missing lilu.kext in /Library/Extensions

(you can see this in your kextcache output)

Do i have to install whatevergreen and lilu in both /Library/Extensions and system/Library/Extensions?

Do i have to install whatevergreen and lilu in both /Library/Extensions and system/Library/Extensions?
not sure where you got system/Library/Extensions from??

all kexts you need belong in /Library/Extensions

That did nothing sadly, any other tips?

Could you take a look at the files please?
Thanks ;)

Start over with the guide.
Make sure you read important info in the FAQ regarding DVMT-prealloc and patching requirements.
Refer to Y50 config_UHD.plist in my github for an example of the required patches.
You will find instructions for changing DVMT-prealloc in one of the various Yoga 2 guides (look in guides subforums).

Guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Start over with the guide.
Make sure you read important info in the FAQ regarding DVMT-prealloc and patching requirements.
Refer to Y50 config_UHD.plist in my github for an example of the required patches.
You will find instructions for changing DVMT-prealloc in one of the various Yoga 2 guides (look in guides subforums).

Guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Already looked at that, did everything but i keep getting a spinning circel at boot, then it crashes... cant you create a good config.plist for me please? i am able to change the preallocated dvmt in my advanced bios tab. thanks

also used a config.plist of someone who succeeded with a yoga 2 pro but then my screen got all glitchy and had multiple layers of the same thing stacked on eachother

Also used your config.plist for HD 4600 4400 and 4000 but that one didn't help either then it gets stuck at gioscreenlockstate 3

Last edited:

could you make me a config.plist that would solve it? thanks

config.plist won't help you to install kexts to /Library/Extensions

I have already installed them to there and that didn't help, here is my new debug, the kexts log does say a lot more now.. maybe u can look at it again?

Attachments

• 2955.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
I have already installed them to there and that didn't help, here is my new debug, the kexts log does say a lot more now.. maybe u can look at it again?
you still need to sort your kexts out:

Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd261310 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd6ea420 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd1ac1f0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd6e72d0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd19fba0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller at location ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd6d3b00 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd21d4d0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller at location ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard at location ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd6c1b40 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "WhateverGreen.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.WhateverGreen" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5caf0b9a0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "WhateverGreen.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.WhateverGreen" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc5cd6bded0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id as.vit9696.Lilu at location Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/.
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc5cad137a0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard at location ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id as.vit9696.Lilu at location Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/.
KernelCache ID: 594BA796AF9515ADF965D83826177138
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f9998e1a1e0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f9998eb5060 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "WhateverGreen.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.WhateverGreen" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f999b278540 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f999b283d20 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f999b287ce0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f999b00bcb0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f999b349ee0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f999b34b800 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "WhateverGreen.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.WhateverGreen" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f9998d02f90 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f9998d04f00 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f999b2fa9c0 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f999b605340 [0x7fffa95c08f0]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi" }

remove them and install properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back