Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro mojave intel HD 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still need to upload problem reporting files

i would love to but the tool doesn't work... what do you need to know?
i gave you my efi folder, that should be enough right?

i would love to but the tool doesn't work... what do you need to know?
i gave you my efi folder, that should be enough right?
if you can't use the tool, do the manual way of collecting your data, read the faq linked above for which files are needed

it also says "cp: /usr/bin/gen_debug operation not permitted.
chmod /usr/bin/gen_debug: no such file or directory"

It sounds like you didn't disable SIP properly.
Correct SIP settings are provided by the plists linked from the guide (you obviously didn't follow it):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile needs fixing. Refer to the request in the FAQ.

The FAQ also has some important information on UHD displays that you will need to read and understand.
You should search the guides forum for additional, model specific advice (you will find existing guides for Yoga2).

Correct SIP settings are provided by the plists linked from the guide (you obviously didn't follow it):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The FAQ also has some important information on UHD displays that you will need to read and understand.
You should search the guides forum for additional, model specific advice (you will find existing guides for Yoga2).

I can't find anything about SIP settings in that post... but will that even solve my graphics problem?
Also i followed different posts already and they didnt help

if you can't use the tool, do the manual way of collecting your data, read the faq linked above for which files are needed

Here are my dumb files, I finally got them.
i also tried setting the boot flag -cdfon but that causes my system not to boot anymore and gives a spinning cirkel at boot

Attachments

• 17533.zip
    3 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

i disabled SIP and it worked :) i dumped my files in this thread, thanks for the help

Could you take a look at the files please?
Thanks ;)

Attachments

• 17533.zip
    3 MB · Views: 58
you mentioned in post 17 that everything works...

what's the issue now?

No i mean the tool works, i dumped everything and zipped it. my HD4400 still shows only 21 MB VRAM, i only got the tool to work so i can give you guys the information you need. Please have a look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back