Contribute
Register

[Solved] Lenovo y520 intel hd 630 7 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what swapped the keys and got the numlock not to work?
But it got the graphics and audio to work. Do I have to lose something to get the other thing to work?
What do you suggest?

Edit: Could you share yours if it's working properly?

Is that what swapped the keys and got the numlock not to work?
But it got the graphics and audio to work. Do I have to lose something to get the other thing to work?
What do you suggest?

Edit: Could you share yours if it's working properly?
You should use VoodooPS2Controller.kext by RehabMan for best keyboard/trackpad experience.
Also, your Clover folder should contain the config.plist from the repo, the SSDT-Y520.aml in Clover/ACPI/patched, and a few "essential" kexts in Clover/Kexts/Other (installed with './Y520.sh --install-downloads').

I just did a fresh install. Surprisingly, everything worked outside of the box and then I did the stuff from your repo. Everything is good but still the Alt and Command are switched and the numlock doesn't work.
And still no wifi of course.

Last edited:
I just did a fresh install. Surprisingly, everything worked outside of the box and then I did the stuff from your repo. Everything is good but still the Alt and Command are switched and the numlock doesn't work.
And still no wifi of course.
You should report your keyboard issues to RehabMan (if you’re using his VoodooPS2Controller.kext).
For WiFi, you need a macOS-supported WiFi card. Best to go with BCM94352Z (DW1560).

I swapped them back in the System Preferences and I can live without numpad.
As for the wifi, I'll look into buying this card or other supported ones if possible.
Thank you, @the-braveknight for helping me with this. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back