Intel HD Graphics 4000, 1600x900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Lenovo Thinkpad T430 QE/CI

I've successfully installed OS X Yosemite on my Thinkpad T430 using this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-guides/145419-guide-lenovo-t430-yosemite.html

The only think I can't manage to achieve is the qe/ci. In the system information it says "Intel HD Graphics 4000 5 MB"
The UI is very slow. How do I fix that?
Intel HD 4000 1600x900

You need to use a correct config.plist.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Hi RehabMan,
Thanks for replying,
I'm using your config.plist for clover, and it worked at first, but after a few restarts it stopped. I can't boot without using FakeID, and then the Graphics are slow.
Thanks for the help

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

I've successfully booted with full qe/ci with the "Intel GFXFix" in dsdt patching in clover boot menu, but it only works when i check it every boot. if i choose it in the clover configurator for permanent, it won't work.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 152

I've successfully booted with full qe/ci with the "Intel GFXFix" in dsdt patching in clover boot menu, but it only works when i check it every boot. if i choose it in the clover configurator for permanent, it won't work.

What is the native resolution of your display?

You seem to be conflicted about which ig-platform-id to use. Your DSDT is using 0x01660003 and your config.plist shows 0x01660004. The correct value depends on internal screen resolution. In this case, DSDT wins.

Please fill out your profile correctly...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

What is the native resolution of your display?

You seem to be conflicted about which ig-platform-id to use. Your DSDT is using 0x01660003 and your config.plist shows 0x01660004. The correct value depends on internal screen resolution. In this case, DSDT wins.

Please fill out your profile correctly...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Hi Rehabman,
Thank you for the dedication, I really appreciate that.
Sorry for not completing my profile, I'm kinda new to this all hackintosh think. I've updated my profile

Hi Rehabman,
Thank you for the dedication, I really appreciate that.
Sorry for not completing my profile, I'm kinda new to this all hackintosh think. I've updated my profile

You should fix your DSDT. ig-platform 0x01660003 generally is not the correct choice for 1600x900.

You should fix your DSDT. ig-platform 0x01660003 generally is not the correct choice for 1600x900.

It works!
Thank you very much you helped me a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back