Lenovo Flex 2 15inch
CPU
i7-4510U
Graphics
HD 4400 + GT 840M, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

@RehabMan, I've installed latest version of VoodooPS2Controller as per you mention in the How-to install section of its github page.
Let me add some details to this problem. Some unusual kind of stop working also happened.

First, in a case, it stopped working but wherever (text fields) I clicked letter 'e' started typing like : "eeeeeeeeeeee.." without any end.

Second, I think the reason of not working isn't a full dead. I think the reason that keyboard keys not working is that some keys like shift and alt and ctrl automatically start to pushing (same as eeee...) and then it prevents other keys to be entered and worked so in practical I think keyboard is completely dead whereas it isn't.

Update: It happened again so I opened virtual keyboard for testing. It showed No key pushed down. So my above logic isn't correct (virtual keyboard worked fine)

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Hi

@RehabMan, I've installed latest version of VoodooPS2Controller as per you mention in the How-to install section of its github page.
Let me add some details to this problem. Some unusual kind of stop working also happened.

First, in a case, it stopped working but wherever (text fields) I clicked letter 'e' started typing like : "eeeeeeeeeeee.." without any end.

Second, I think the reason of not working isn't a full dead. I think the reason that keyboard keys not working is that some keys like shift and alt and ctrl automatically start to pushing (same as eeee...) and then it prevents other keys to be entered and worked so in practical I think keyboard is completely dead whereas it isn't.

Update: It happened again so I opened virtual keyboard for testing. It showed No key pushed down. So my above logic isn't correct (virtual keyboard worked fine)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Sorry. I had attached it to another topic by mistake. Now it attached to the first post.

note1: You mentioned there to use clover menu to make a copy of EFI folder and compressing but I have used your terminal command "diskutil mount EFI" and then compressed it manually. Is ok?

note2: Size is huge though I eliminated Themes folder. The main part of this huge size is because of APPLE folder a child of EFI folder. It's a bran-new folder (and I guess it's related to APFS)

Last edited:
Sorry. I had attached it to another topic by mistake. Now it attached to the first post.

note1: You mentioned there to use clover menu to make a copy of EFI folder and compressing but I have used your terminal command "diskutil mount EFI" and then compressed it manually. Is ok?

note2: Size is huge though I eliminated Themes folder. The main part of this huge size is because of APPLE folder a child of EFI folder. It's a bran-new folder (and I guess it's related to APFS)

EFI not requested. Please provide only EFI/Clover as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting" (it is quite clear).

EFI not requested. Please provide only EFI/Clover as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting" (it is quite clear).

Sorry.
Attached Report.zip including Clover.zip+Terminal output#1+Terminal output#2+RehabMan.zip

Attachments

• Report.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
Thank you.

Regarding kext installing nothing is new to me. I've installed Hackintosh more than 7 times and I really know how to install kexts.

Possible to give me more details on the flag that indicates incorrectness?

Your kextcache output indicates FakeSMC.kext is not installed.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.

Your kextcache output indicates FakeSMC.kext is not installed.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.

FakeSMC installed and the problem completely disappeared.

Thanks

Hi @norwayRainyday can you help me with the same problem as you.
my keyboard started typing continuously when i typed a character (e.g e became jjjjjjjjjjjj....).
Fakesmc loaded successfully and i don't know anymore about what causing this problem.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back