Contribute
Register

[solved] Kernel Panic Intel Core i5-5200U [Broadwell].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine also 10.11.4 downloaded it on appstore. Just finished setup clover over laptop but.. he's here again look

Edit: im on a phone now there is no rotate on screenshot.. pls rotate to see the error...thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-05-02-14-34.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-05-02-14-34.png
    1 MB · Views: 129
Mine also 10.11.4 downloaded it on appstore. Just finished setup clover over laptop but.. he's here again look

Edit: im on a phone now there is no rotate on screenshot.. pls rotate to see the error...thanks

You probably neglected to set DVMT-prealloc to 64mb or larger. Check BIOS settings.

Problem Solved..by default the dvmt pre allocated is set to 32mb changed to 128mb for testing..Sorry for delay reply mr.rehabman i overslept due to i've spent hours trying to figure it out before thank you very much..

Attachments

• 20161005_103107.jpg
    20161005_103107.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 141
Problem Solved..by default the dvmt pre allocated is set to 32mb changed to 128mb for testing..Sorry for delay reply mr.rehabman i overslept due to i've spent hours trying to figure it out before thank you very much..

Marked solved.

Could you please write a step guide? I have an Acer 591g laptop like yours and it is difficult to find an instalation info... I dont have mac, so if you know how to do it without it...
tnx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back