Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte z87x-d3h
CPU
i7 4770
Graphics
Evga GTX 970 SC
Its possible make a hackintosh on i7 4770 - Gigabyte z87x-d3h - EVGA GTX 970 SC - 16Gb Ram - 240Gb SSD?

Its possible make a hackintosh on i7 4770 - Gigabyte z87x-d3h - EVGA GTX 970 SC - 16Gb Ram - 240Gb SSD?

Yes, it should be possible. But you are posting in the Snow Leopard Desktop Support forum so.... do you want to install Snow Leopard? Or do you just want to run any suitable version of MacOS?

Yes, it should be possible. But you are posting in the Snow Leopard Desktop Support forum so.... do you want to install Snow Leopard? Or do you just want to run any suitable version of MacOS?
I want to try these 2 versions

I want to try these 2 versions

Snow Leopard won't work as your graphics card is not supported. The Maxwell series graphics cards, including your GTX 970, are supported starting from Yosemite (10.10) with the Nvidia web drivers.

You should be able to run Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra on your system.

Snow Leopard won't work as your graphics card is not supported. The Maxwell series graphics cards, including your GTX 970, are supported starting from Yosemite (10.10) with the Nvidia web drivers.

You should be able to run Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra on your system.

Very thank you, dual boot works?

Windows 7 or 10

I see. Dual boot can work, but I recommend you install MacOS and Windows in separate disks if you want to setup a dual boot system, and when you install one system make sure to temporarily disconnect the other disk.

I see. Dual boot can work, but I recommend you install MacOS and Windows in separate disks if you want to setup a dual boot system, and when you install one system make sure to temporarily disconnect the other disk.

Understood, thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back