Contribute
Register

[Solved] Issues in MAC installation and now cant boot to windows too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel (Lenovo E570 Thinkpad)
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-7500U
Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX 2 GB / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950M 2 GB
Hi,

I have created clover boot for macos mojave, I booted macOs mojave installer but as the hard drive was not formatted well i was not able to complete osMac installation, now I can't boot to windows or mac!

At clover boot options I see boot options for booting winfows but none of them boot windows.

Please belp!

Besg Regards

Please follow the forum rules if you want assistance - it is impossible to help with no data. From the Rules:
Profiles
  • Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under you avatar they need to kept as small as possible and limited to one system only.

Desktop profile field recommendations:
    • Motherboard: limited to manufacturer, model, UEFI/BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming - 1002 - Clover UEFI or Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH - F6.
    • CPU: limited to model number and clock speed if over-clocked, i.e. i7-8700 or i7-8700K OC 4.5 GHz.
    • Graphics: limited to model, i.e. GTX 1070, R9 570, HD 4000, HD 630 or GTX 1060 / HD 630.
    • Other Hardware: limited to RAM (amount and speed), i.e. 32GB DDR4-2400, onboard storage (size and type), i.e. 512GB NVME or (2) 2TB HD, displays (size and resolution), i.e. 24" 1920 x 1080, network connection (type and speed), i.e. Wired 1 Gps or 802.11ac 433 Mbps and add-in cards only, i.e. 3 Port USB3.

See pinned guides @ https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

Please follow the forum rules if you want assistance - it is impossible to help with no data. From the Rules:
Profiles
  • Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under you avatar they need to kept as small as possible and limited to one system only.

Desktop profile field recommendations:
    • Motherboard: limited to manufacturer, model, UEFI/BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming - 1002 - Clover UEFI or Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH - F6.
    • CPU: limited to model number and clock speed if over-clocked, i.e. i7-8700 or i7-8700K OC 4.5 GHz.
    • Graphics: limited to model, i.e. GTX 1070, R9 570, HD 4000, HD 630 or GTX 1060 / HD 630.
    • Other Hardware: limited to RAM (amount and speed), i.e. 32GB DDR4-2400, onboard storage (size and type), i.e. 512GB NVME or (2) 2TB HD, displays (size and resolution), i.e. 24" 1920 x 1080, network connection (type and speed), i.e. Wired 1 Gps or 802.11ac 433 Mbps and add-in cards only, i.e. 3 Port USB3.

See pinned guides @ https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

Thank You very much for your response, I have completed my Profile.

Now it's second day i can't fix my problem, I searched the link which you provided but not found any solution for my situation!

I tried to install MacOs with no success, But Now thats not much matter, Just I would like to be able to boot my Windows 10 again. I tried many things with no success. Is there any way to just boot my Windows 10 again?

I also did reset my BIOS by removing its battery for 10 minutes but still cant boot back to my windows.

Im on Lenovo E570 Thinkpad

Regards

Ahh.. Fixed windows boot using a bootable windows 10 cd. with Windows load repaire.

Thank You

Ahh.. Fixed windows boot using a bootable windows 10 cd. with Windows load repaire.

Thank You
Welcome.

For future problems suggest you post in the laptop forum since you have a laptop/pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back