HP ProBook 6470b
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello,

after searching and trying i finally manage to install el capitan 10.11.6 on my 6470b i5

now i have the following 3 issues

1 - Sound
2 - Mousepad (the button next to the pad are working about the mouse it self not working)
3 - wifi >> as i read i need different wifi card

so what i follow for installation is following

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

and following video

so for the ssdt i choose

Code:
SSDT-HACK.aml
SSDT-XOSI.aml
SSDT-EH01.aml
SSDT-EH02.aml
SSDT-XHC.aml
SSDT-LPC.aml
SSDT-SATA.aml
SSDT-SMBUS.aml
SSDT-PNLF.aml
SSDT-PRW.aml
SSDT-LANC_PRW.aml
SSDT-BATC.aml
SSDT-6x70.aml
SSDT-IGPU.aml
SSDT-BATT.aml
SSDT-KEY102.aml
SSDT-USB-6x70.aml
SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml

and i follow the guide, in the video the guy say restart and boot without caches but i couldn't found this option and also the theme change and the EFI drive get disappear so i dono what to do now, and hope i can get solution for this =(

also for the wifi is normal USB Wifi adapter will work or its need its own card to be installed ?

Attachments

• IMG_20170315_221317.jpg
    IMG_20170315_221317.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
hello,

after searching and trying i finally manage to install el capitan 10.11.6 on my 6470b i5

now i have the following 3 issues

1 - Sound
2 - Mousepad (the button next to the pad are working about the mouse it self not working)
3 - wifi >> as i read i need different wifi card

so what i follow for installation is following

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

and following video

so for the ssdt i choose

Code:
SSDT-HACK.aml
SSDT-XOSI.aml
SSDT-EH01.aml
SSDT-EH02.aml
SSDT-XHC.aml
SSDT-LPC.aml
SSDT-SATA.aml
SSDT-SMBUS.aml
SSDT-PNLF.aml
SSDT-PRW.aml
SSDT-LANC_PRW.aml
SSDT-BATC.aml
SSDT-6x70.aml
SSDT-IGPU.aml
SSDT-BATT.aml
SSDT-KEY102.aml
SSDT-USB-6x70.aml
SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml

and i follow the guide, in the video the guy say restart and boot without caches but i couldn't found this option and also the theme change and the EFI drive get disappear so i dono what to do now, and hope i can get solution for this =(

also for the wifi is normal USB Wifi adapter will work or its need its own card to be installed ?

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

For WiFi, you must install compatible WiFi as per guide.

You need to install compatible WiFi hardware as per guide.
after buying TL-Wn725N Ver 2.2 its work fine without changing the WIFI card cuz i couldnt find it in market here so this usb was really do the job

better than nothing

Best to install compatible WiFi in half-mini PCIe.

btw yesterday i shutdown my pc and today the sound is not working
its working with my headset but not with internal speaker !!! how to solve this ?

Your profile is not filled out as requested in the guide/FAQ. Please fix before your next reply.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.

HP Probook 6470b HD4000 4GB SSD 120GB 850 EVO
I've got an HP 6470b probook laptop working in El Capitan not sure if i have QE/CI with the internal HD4000. Thank you for these awesome guides. That must be a lot of work. Much appreciated. I have followed the guide and its helped with a lot of things, power, audio. Ethernet is working. I need to find wifi broadcom card. Can't find any guides with specific instructions on probook HD4000 maybe i overlooked it. I'll try to include ioregistry as best as I can at the moment. This is what i am using as a guide:

1. How do i get QE/CI working if not already?
2. Does esata port work? (i am thinking of buying cheap esata interface for drives i have around)
3. Which of these broadcoms wifi cards will work?
4. System not stable crashed 2 times while editing this? Where is the crash log i can post? will post before this crashes again.

BCM94352HMB

BCM943228HM4L

BCM94322HM8L

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    57.7 KB · Views: 71
HP Probook 6470b HD4000 4GB SSD 120GB 850 EVO
I've got an HP 6470b probook laptop working in El Capitan not sure if i have QE/CI with the internal HD4000. Thank you for these awesome guides. That must be a lot of work. Much appreciated. I have followed the guide and its helped with a lot of things, power, audio. Ethernet is working. I need to find wifi broadcom card. Can't find any guides with specific instructions on probook HD4000 maybe i overlooked it. I'll try to include ioregistry as best as I can at the moment. This is what i am using as a guide:

1. How do i get QE/CI working if not already?
2. Does esata port work? (i am thinking of buying cheap esata interface for drives i have around)
3. Which of these broadcoms wifi cards will work?
4. System not stable crashed 2 times while editing this? Where is the crash log i can post? will post before this crashes again.

BCM94352HMB

BCM943228HM4L

BCM94322HM8L

Recommended WiFi is in the guide. Of the ones you list: BCM943252HMB.
QE/CI works if you follow the guide.

As for your issues, read guide post #1, "Problem Reporting" and attach all requested files/output.

As for eSATA, test it and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back