GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
i made a new hackintosh, i have a gigabyte h97-d3h last bios and a gigabyte gtx1050ti OC;
i made a freshly new installation of mac os sierra 10.12.5
My graphic card is shown as " monitor 6MB" , so i installed nvidia graphic web drivers and then black screen
i tried to change the default imac 14.2 to mac pro 5.1 or 6.1 but always the same issue
i tried to solve "problem 6" installing emuvariables and using nvda-drv=1 or NvidiaWeb=true but same issue
When i tried to use inject Nvidia instead of nvidia drivers, my graphic card is shown as Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti 6MB
So am i right? the pascal graphics card are fully supported but only with nvidia drivers, there is no OSX native driver for them?
Do anyone have an idea to solve my problem?
thanks a lot

So am i right? the pascal graphics card are fully supported but only with nvidia drivers, there is no OSX native driver for them?
That is correct.

Do anyone have an idea to solve my problem?

Installation procedure :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Last edited:
problem solved, in this graphic card there is 3x hdmi port 1x dvi port and 1xdp only one of the hdmi port work , if connected on the two others ..... black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back