Contribute
Register

[Solved] Intel HD630 onboard only 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please explain this step a bit more? I am confused and stuck at this point. Would be grateful if you could help me out. Thanks

Oh - Didn't recognised this fault. But no change at all.

But like mentioned in another thread, I got it with following workaround:

I modified AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in S/L/E with 3e928086 (Info.plist/ IOPCIPrimaryMatch) , added 3 KextPatches to the Config File. This got me 1536mb, but massive flickering. Then I changed from iMac 18,3 to iMac 17,1, which is working fine now.

So finally USB, Audio(ALC892), iGPU (UHD 630), Network (I219-V) is working on B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, i5 8400.
View attachment 326427
Attached is my config file, and a screen of my used kexts.

PS: iMessage is now working without doing any additional stuff, sleep is also working.

Looking forward to upcoming problems,

Qjiu

Oh - Didn't recognised this fault. But no change at all.

But like mentioned in another thread, I got it with following workaround:

I modified AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in S/L/E with 3e928086 (Info.plist/ IOPCIPrimaryMatch) , added 3 KextPatches to the Config File. This got me 1536mb, but massive flickering. Then I changed from iMac 18,3 to iMac 17,1, which is working fine now.

So finally USB, Audio(ALC892), iGPU (UHD 630), Network (I219-V) is working on B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, i5 8400.
View attachment 326427
Attached is my config file, and a screen of my used kexts.

PS: iMessage is now working without doing any additional stuff, sleep is also working.

Looking forward to upcoming problems,

Qjiu
Hello,
I have the same issue...I had all config like you but I can't find the both

If you use search, you may find an injector kext that I created for 0x3e92 support.
Or maybe you Rehabman did you know from where I can get this? Or can you send me the kexts ? (Look up).
My Pc Hardware is:
I5 7600k
Intel HD 630
GA_H270M_DS3H
8GB RAM DDR4

Can you please explain this step a bit more? I am confused and stuck at this point. Would be grateful if you could help me out. Thanks
Has you the kexts (Look up)

is your graphics accelerated??? mine is only 7 mb

is your graphics accelerated??? mine is only 7 mb
Mine just worked today on Catalina after 2 days troubleshooting, post your confi file and I can take a look at it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back