[Solved] Intel HD630 onboard only 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for any kext modification.
Install:
AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext
FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
Use config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x3e928086
I put all kext you mentioned in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Then screen got black in booting process. An old issue. I am not sure if I should put them in /S/L/E.

Revert back. Lots of kext. Anyway, it works.

The worst thing is, sometimes, after the above issue happened, motherboard UEFI get messed up, Windows can't detect Audio device and existing Linux can't boot. I have to reset BIOS. Not sure Mac or my motherboard related issue.

I put all kext you mentioned in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Then screen got black in booting process. An old issue. I am not sure if I should put them in /S/L/E.

Kexts should be installed to /L/E.
Make sure you're using correct ig-platform-id.
Note that you cannot combine with Nvidia (different setup if you want Nvidia + Intel for quicksync).

Can you offer your kext files for me download.My computer are the same as yours.

Oh - Didn't recognised this fault. But no change at all.

But like mentioned in another thread, I got it with following workaround:

I modified AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in S/L/E with 3e928086 (Info.plist/ IOPCIPrimaryMatch) , added 3 KextPatches to the Config File. This got me 1536mb, but massive flickering. Then I changed from iMac 18,3 to iMac 17,1, which is working fine now.

So finally USB, Audio(ALC892), iGPU (UHD 630), Network (I219-V) is working on B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, i5 8400.
View attachment 326427
Attached is my config file, and a screen of my used kexts.

PS: iMessage is now working without doing any additional stuff, sleep is also working.

Looking forward to upcoming problems,

Qjiu
Can you offer your kext files for me download?My computer are the same as yours.Thanks

Look at post #27
You put all AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext and other related kext in /S/L/E?

You put all AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext and other related kext in /S/L/E?
No. Only efi clover, at the moment.

Oh - Didn't recognised this fault. But no change at all.

But like mentioned in another thread, I got it with following workaround:

I modified AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in S/L/E with 3e928086 (Info.plist/ IOPCIPrimaryMatch) , added 3 KextPatches to the Config File. This got me 1536mb, but massive flickering. Then I changed from iMac 18,3 to iMac 17,1, which is working fine now.

So finally USB, Audio(ALC892), iGPU (UHD 630), Network (I219-V) is working on B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, i5 8400.
View attachment 326427
Attached is my config file, and a screen of my used kexts.

PS: iMessage is now working without doing any additional stuff, sleep is also working.

Looking forward to upcoming problems,

Qjiu
Why did I do what you did, not get 1536MB?

How is the problem solved?
My EFI/Clover/Kexts/OTHER/have only AppleALC.kext, CodeCommander.kext, fakeSMC.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, Lilu.kext, Shiki.kext. IntelMausiEthernet.kext, USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext. Nothing else. Only i change my plist. Devices,- IntleGFX=0x59128086, Graphics,- ig-platform-id= 0x591b0000 and SIMBIOS iMac18,1. Its Works for me. Here is my config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.4 KB · Views: 340
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back