Contribute
Register

[Solved] Intel HD630 onboard only 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're getting panic without the 32mb DVMT-prealloc patch, then your system is probably set for 32mb, not 64mb.

Refer to laptop guide for potential patches/procedures:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

As I mention in my email, I do not have panic except I modify the FakeID 0x12345678. My problems is after the MAC Boot up, the graphic memory (VRAM) only show it has 5MB and screen always flickering and deviceID is 0x1234, not 0x5912. Have no idea how to fix that

Attachments

• Graphic-Display-Hd630 setting.JPG
    Graphic-Display-Hd630 setting.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:
If you're getting panic without the 32mb DVMT-prealloc patch, then your system is probably set for 32mb, not 64mb.

Refer to laptop guide for potential patches/procedures:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-intstaller-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Rehab, I really lost now. I do not how to patch the DVMT-prelloc. Which file should I modify ?

BTW, I did try to add the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext to Clover/Kext/other folder and change the 0x12345678 to 0x59128086 and it still panic when bootup the system.

Last edited:
BTW, I did try to add the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext to Clover/Kext/other folder and change the 0x12345678 to 0x59128086 and it still panic when bootup the system.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Oh - Didn't recognised this fault. But no change at all.

But like mentioned in another thread, I got it with following workaround:

I modified AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in S/L/E with 3e928086 (Info.plist/ IOPCIPrimaryMatch) , added 3 KextPatches to the Config File. This got me 1536mb, but massive flickering. Then I changed from iMac 18,3 to iMac 17,1, which is working fine now.

So finally USB, Audio(ALC892), iGPU (UHD 630), Network (I219-V) is working on B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, i5 8400.
View attachment 326427
Attached is my config file, and a screen of my used kexts.

PS: iMessage is now working without doing any additional stuff, sleep is also working.

Looking forward to upcoming problems,

Qjiu
Can you please give me kext files ?

I succeeded too. But I found that AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext need be placed and modified at both directory: /S/L/E & /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other?

I succeeded too. But I found that AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext need be placed and modified at both directory: /S/L/E & /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other?

No need for any kext modification.
Install:
AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext
FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
Use config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x3e928086

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back