Contribute
Register

[solved] Intel HD 4600 HDMI - screen fuzzy when plugged in or off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Is it possible that this is the cause of the smbios, which take?
And, i can boot without the external screen connected, i connect it after, that work perfectly.

Last edited:
I recall my problem, I can't start with an external screen when I activate csm in the bios, I have this error during the boot.
Here my file (from booting without external screen) and the boot error (with external screen connected), Thank.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20171008_180600.jpg
    IMG_20171008_180600.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 54
I recall my problem, I can't start with an external screen when I activate csm in the bios, I have this error during the boot.
Here my file (from booting without external screen) and the boot error (with external screen connected), Thank.

MacBookPro11,2 is a poor choice. Use MacBookPro11,1 or MacBookAir6,2 instead.
Due to this obvious mistake, I didn't check anything else.

Ok thank, i changed it, but always can't boot with hdmi connected..

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
Ok thank, i changed it, but always can't boot with hdmi connected..

Your ioreg shows connector-type for the external device is DP <00 04 00 00> instead of HDMI <00 08 00 00>.
See HDMI audio guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...o-sandy-ivy-haswell-broadwell-skylake.232996/

FYI: lots of other problems:
- USB not configured correctly
- Chrome hooking USB ports
- ACPI not patched correctly (for example, no "OS Check Fix" patch)
- power management not correct (config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate should be false, as you have SSDT.aml in ACPI/patched)

I do not understand, the kext patch is active in the clover.plist (HDMI-audio, port 0204, 0x0a260005 0x0a260006)
As well, AddPropriety in Device, but nothing is changed in the IOReg...

I do not understand, the kext patch is active in the clover.plist (HDMI-audio, port 0204, 0x0a260005 0x0a260006)
As well, AddPropriety in Device, but nothing is changed in the IOReg...

Use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/Debug=true to check if the patch is being applied.
You may want to do some cleanup on your KextsToPatch so it is simpler (eg. remove patches that don't apply or are disabled).

Ok, the connector-type changes when I connect my hdmi screen, but the patch is applied correctly.
And the patch USB inject all and 9mb cursor are not patched ..

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back