CPU
Intel i7 6700
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
UPDATE: in the end, I bought a D-Link DWA-131 USB adapter for the Wi-Fi. For 11€ it's definitely worth it.
The drivers from the official websites seem to work fine, too.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

So, after a lot of trial and error, I managed to install Sierra on my Zotac, and it works fine, except for the internet.

I have no idea about:
- how to install drivers
- which drivers I should install
- how MultiBeast works after the first installation

In particular:
- what do I need to install drivers/kexts? I tried KextBeast but doesn't seem to work...
- there isn't a lot of info about the hardware I'm using, so is there any generic drive that I can use?
- if I use MultiBeast to install drivers, do I need to set UEFI and all of that every time that I install it?

The NVIDIA drivers work fine, but I can't access to the internet, even through the ethernet cable.

EDIT: btw, I found a list of Windows drivers here https://www.zotac.com/us/files/download/by_product?p_nid=607475&driver_type=235&os=981 and I also have a USB stick from Zotac with the drivers for Windows. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
@matteorizzo, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have a 1070K working perfectly, including ethernet. It's likely the same chipset. Based on the driver link you posted, I would run multibeast and install the Realtek LAN/GLAN driver that in there. I'm not on my Hackintosh so I can't check the chipset name, but it should work. It is likely the Wifi card will NOT work unless swapped to an appropriate BCM card however.

Sorry guys for not replying before.

In the end, I bought a D-Link DWA-131 USB adapter for the Wi-Fi. For 11€ it's definitely worth it. The drivers from the official websites seem to work just fine. Cool.

For the Ethernet, I found some kexts and a guide, so, fixed.

I have a 1070K working perfectly, including ethernet. It's likely the same chipset. Based on the driver link you posted, I would run multibeast and install the Realtek LAN/GLAN driver that in there. I'm not on my Hackintosh so I can't check the chipset name, but it should work. It is likely the Wifi card will NOT work unless swapped to an appropriate BCM card however.
Hi
I need U help,I have a 1070K too,Could U share Efi for me? thx.

Hi
I need U help,I have a 1070K too,Could U share Efi for me? thx.

Actually, I let it go. Hackintosh are not for me.

By the way, I have a Zotac EN 1080, not 1070K. For the installation I used everything that you can find in the download section of this website.

Actually, I let it go. Hackintosh are not for me.

By the way, I have a Zotac EN 1080, not 1070K. For the installation I used everything that you can find in the download section of this website.
THX,I got it,but WIfi no work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back