2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having a very similar issue with just some variance "Starting overrides" line. The Clover's config.plist already has slide=0 in the #Arguments. (What does the # do in the plist?) CsrActiveConfig is already set to 0x67.

I've been using the description from: https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/28/buil...h-installing-macos-sierra-step-by-step-video/
to configure Clover. My Mobo is a Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K7.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0082.png
    IMG_0082.png
    12 MB · Views: 126
I am still stuck with the line of +’s. My configuration is as follows and I have done the following.

Mobo: GIGABYTE AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming K7 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel Z270
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz

I have verified these settings in the Clover config.plist

KernelCpu should be false
CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67

On the Mobo bios, I have done the following:
Loaded Optimized Defaults
VT-d, disabled
Secure Boot Mode, disabled
Set OS Type to Other OS
Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled

I do not see where to disable CFG-Lock
I also attempted to make a UniBeast installation disk instead of Clover, but I got the following alert

Selected Mac OS X Installer is Incomplete

It thens request that I delete all copies and redownload it; which did not fix anything.

Any further suggestions are welcomed.

@mousebert, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

@mousebert, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.
OK, I hope I have rectified the profile issue.
The original instructions I used, linked in the first post, has 2 files moved /Volume/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 folder. Those are AppleIntelE1000e.kext and FakeSMC.kext. So that should not be an issue. Note that the Sierra installer I have is for 10.12.6. I don't know if this would affect the results.

Hello again.

I am still stuck on the series of +'s, so I tried something different. I cloned my boot drive to a HD and ran Clover on it, then tried to boot from that drive on the Hackintosh. The following is what I got:

IMG_0083.png

Included is the clover config file:

Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.1 KB · Views: 169
Included is the clover config file
Your config.plist is a mess, from where did you get it?
You would be better off starting with the config.plist provided by Multibeast.

Your config.plist is a mess, from where did you get it?
You would be better off starting with the config.plist provided by Multibeast.

The config.plist file is originally from Clover with changes made suggested in the thread and name Mac changes by me in futile attempts. In using Clover Configurator.app I got it to look like a MacPro6,1 and then fail with an "Error Loading Kernel Cache". So that is where I am at the moment. I will try your suggestion later. Thank you.

FYI: Current config

Attachments

• config.plist
    18 KB · Views: 151
Re: using MultiBeast
It fails when I tried to use it on the HD while mounted on a Mac Pro 5,1. So I went back to trying the USB drive. It failed again, but at a higher level. At times the verbose mode would fly past so fast, I had no chance of reading it. An movie from my iPhone is sub par. Occasionally it would halt - snapshot included. Also the config file. Suggestions welcomed.
IMG_0097.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.5 KB · Views: 158
just altered your config.plist ,try and boot with it.

Thank you, but it just failed at another spot. So like Edison, I have learned another item that does not work.
Enclosed is the screenshot
IMG_0100.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back