Contribute
Register

[solved] Inspiron 5548 - no boot with graphics patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I figured it might just be camera problem. I was hoping since it shows up as an UVC camera that it would work, but it's also some fancy 3D Intel webcam so that complicates things I'm sure.

Just got my bcm94352z and installed your wifi and bluetooth kexts for it and it's up and cranking along great wirelessly now, so aside from the card reader (which was never going to work) and the "iSight" (which I'd hoped would work, but it's not a tragedy) I've got a pretty much sorted sub-$250 Hackbook to replace my mid-2010 MBP that just died.

Thanks for all the guides, kexts, and pointers, couldn't have done it without your work.

Thanks. I figured it might just be camera problem. I was hoping since it shows up as an UVC camera that it would work, but it's also some fancy 3D Intel webcam so that complicates things I'm sure.

Just got my bcm94352z and installed your wifi and bluetooth kexts for it and it's up and cranking along great wirelessly now, so aside from the card reader (which was never going to work) and the "iSight" (which I'd hoped would work, but it's not a tragedy) I've got a pretty much sorted sub-$250 Hackbook to replace my mid-2010 MBP that just died.

Thanks for all the guides, kexts, and pointers, couldn't have done it without your work.

Marking solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back