Contribute
Register

[Solved] I got audio on Mojave... and just gone (ALC1220)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370xp SLI
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys!

I have been using the current version of High Sierra on my built signature without any problem. Last night I decided install Mojave in my SSD. At the first attempt, was no audio, video or even network. I got audio and network using Multibeast 10.4.0, but for some reason, the audio simply disappeared after I enabled the UHD 630. Now I have video working, but no audio.

I tried the solution on this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-applehda-audio.260004/ and, I had no success again.

I restored the native AppleHDA.kext running an installation over current system and nothing changed at all. After this I tried again install audio with Multibeast with no changes. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the audio back?

Thanks!

Have you tried AudioID=3 with AppleALC.kext in Clover folder? (remember Lilu.kext in Clover folder, boot arg -lilubetaall and use native AppleHDA)

After many attempts without any changes, I had decided delete the content on EFI folder and generate new configuration from Multibeast 10.4.0. I installed network, audio and video through Multibeast without major problems. Only the video component ID was incorrect, displaying the wrong resolution, but now I think everything is ok.

Hi dude, can you tell me how to drive the ALC1220?
I put the lilu and appleALC in clover/kexts/10.14
but it seems that apple remove the layout id 1 so I can't drive it like HighSierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back