Contribute
Register

[Solved] I can’t reach the installer Sierra 10.12.6 (abnormal code : 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank a lot for your suggestion. I reached the installer when I copy FakeSMC in the folder Kext/other, and modify the config.plist how you told me.
I managed to install everything I have only one problem at boot: sometimes the but works great and sometimes no.
Attached the error on the picture. I do not know why only a few times.
Attached also my clover folder to check it.

Thanks, thanks a lot!!!You were great!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 297
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Thanks a lot!
I rechead the installer and I was able to finish the installation after the copy of FAKE SMC in EFI/kext/other.
I had to change also config.plist as shown in your previous picture.
Now I have a problem with boot of system: sometimes appeared errors at initial boot (see attached picture) but not always! only sometimes! I don't know why.
Attached also clover folder.

Thanks so much

Attachments

• IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 142
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Thanks a lot!
I rechead the installer and I was able to finish the installation after the copy of FAKE SMC in EFI/kext/other.
I had to change also config.plist as shown in your previous picture.
Now I have a problem with boot of system: sometimes appeared errors at initial boot (see attached picture) but not always! only sometimes! I don't know why.
Attached also clover folder.

Thanks so much
Thank you for the uploaded Screen images and the compressed CLOVER folder as a file after it was edited to overcome the earlier "APPLEACPICPU Timed Out Error".

• I am uploading the ACPI screen shots of current edited Config.plist side by side with the original unedited one for the benefit of readers.
  • Regarding the transient OsxAptioFix2Drv kernel panic shown in the two Boot screen shots:
    • I have observed this problem off and on and I don't really know for sure why this is happening.
    • As you have found out, it has no long term bad effect ; with second boot it resolves on its own.
    • I have some unproven hypothesis for the problem: I suspect it may be due to inadequate pause in CLOVER Boot Manager before the disk is booted.
      • My suggestion: increase the Boot >Timeout from 3-5 secs to 10-20 secs[See attached Image]

Attachments

• 1.ACPI Fixes that caused APPLEACPICPU Timeout error.png
    1.ACPI Fixes that caused APPLEACPICPU Timeout error.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 2.ACPI Fixes Edited >No APPLEACPICPU Timeout error.png
    2.ACPI Fixes Edited >No APPLEACPICPU Timeout error.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 3.Boot Timeout 20.png
    3.Boot Timeout 20.png
    295.4 KB · Views: 284
I increased the Boot Timeout to 20 secs but unfortunately the problem not solved.
At first boot after modify works great but after a restart of OsX the problem appear again.
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

I noticed that in the clover menu at boot I have Enable C6. If I remove the flag the boot starts perfect, maybe is only a coincidence.
What seems strange to me is that in clover configuration I do not have the flag (see the picture attached).
Is there a way to remove the flag at boot? Do not do this manually.
To test if it works.
Thank you for the response.

Attachments

• IMG_2426.JPG
    IMG_2426.JPG
    8.9 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 202
I noticed that in the clover menu at boot I have Enable C6. If I remove the flag the boot starts perfect, maybe is only a coincidence.
What seems strange to me is that in clover configuration I do not have the flag (see the picture attached).
Is there a way to remove the flag at boot? Do not do this manually.
To test if it works.
Thank you for the response.
I suspect that the [√]Enable C6 in CPU tuning at CBM screen Options > CPU Tuning but NOT in config.plist >CPU tuning you have recently edited may be from retained data fed from NVRAM saved from previous config.plist.

Clearing individual item from NVRAM using Terminal command could a little tricky.
I have to recreate the problem , delete the string using NVRAM Terminal command through command line before I can tell you if it is worth trying. If I get a chance I shall post it. In the mean time. I hope others who have already tried it might come forward to help you.

I suspect that the [√]Enable C6 in CPU tuning at CBM screen Options > CPU Tuning but NOT in config.plist >CPU tuning you have recently edited may be from retained data fed from NVRAM saved from previous config.plist.

Clearing individual item from NVRAM using Terminal command could a little tricky.
I have to recreate the problem , delete the string using NVRAM Terminal command through command line before I can tell you if it is worth trying. If I get a chance I shall post it. In the mean time. I hope others who have already tried it might come forward to help you.

I thought that by removing the c6 manually it fixed the boot error problem, but after a few reboots it came up again.
I hope someone can have a solution ... For the moment I thank you very much !!!

Maybe I found a solution of Kernel Caches error.
I change OsxAptioFix2Drv into the folder EFI/Driver64Uefi with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi (file attached).
I found it in google https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/
For me at moment solve the problem and Customac works great!
In the coming days I will check that everything works perfectly.
I'll post new stuff as soon as I get it.
For the moment I thank all those who have given me a hand to solve the many problems I have encountered.
A great thank you especially to cmn699 for support.

Attachments

• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 84
I thought that by removing the c6 manually it fixed the boot error problem, but after a few reboots it came up again.
I hope someone can have a solution ... For the moment I thank you very much !!!

I think the best approach is what you have decided unless someone can come up with a better solution with a definite reason causing the problem.

As I mentioned, it has happened to me many times with my triple boot setup , if I hastened to boot by pressing the ENTER key as soon as the 3 or 4 different OS disk icons are displayed with the cursor on the OS I want to boot [either macOS Sierra or High Sierra] and I have not allowed the 3-5 seconds Timeout period I might have set in the config.plist>Boot> Timeout. If I wait for longer period of time at the CBM screen before selecting a macOS disk and boot, I don't get this "OsxAptioFix2Drv.. boot failed error". I really don't know what to make of it.

Thanks for your response!!!
here attached the zipped files of my clover folder in EFI partition of my usb stick.
Thank you in advance...
No offense. The config.plist really made me laugh out loud :D
Glad to see you making big progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back