CPU
I5-8400
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just updated clover to the latest version today (2.4k r4630 build 2018-08-01 21:16:14) and now can't get into macOS.

My config:
Dual boot, High Sierra 10.13.4, Windows 10, each on their own m.2 NVMe drive
Clover boots from the EFI partition on the macOS drive

Everything has been running mostly smoothly for months (give or take some bluetooth contention issues), I think.

I updated using the install pkg from sourceforge/clover, which installed into my macOS root folder -- NOT the EFI partition

I then manually copied the new files from the new install to my EFI partition on that same drive, while retaining my current config.plist (including some backups) and kexts.

When I booted up, I only could see Windows 10 as an option. Windows boots fine.

I used macdrive to check the macOS drive and that's still there. The EFI folder in the root of macOS partition is still there. EFI partition obviously is still there as I'm booting UEFI from there. In clover, I see my backup config.plist. UEFI boot shows that there's a new boot option "Clover start bootmgfw.efi at EFI (Samsung SSD 970 EVO 250gb)", but both that option and the previous "UEFI OS" option take me to the same clover boot.

I normally use clover configurator on my Mac so I'm a little out of my elements with the UEFI shell and boot options within clover.

Any advice on how I get my macOS option back would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Simple. Duh.

Copied the apfs.efi to wrong folder (drivers64 instead of drivers64UEFI)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back