Contribute
Register

[solved] HP ProBook 450 G2 i5-5200u, 12gb memory, Intel HD5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
RehabMan, Sorry to bother you again my probook 450G2 does not wake from sleep. If I put it to sleep or shut down the lid, I can not wake the laptop. The power led is a solid white light and nothing works to wake the laptop. I have to hold the power button to shut it down and then restart. Any ideas what to look at try and fix this. Otherwise my probook works like a dream.

If you need any reports etc please let me know and thanks in advance.

RehabMan, Sorry to bother you again my probook 450G2 does not wake from sleep. If I put it to sleep or shut down the lid, I can not wake the laptop. The power led is a solid white light and nothing works to wake the laptop. I have to hold the power button to shut it down and then restart. Any ideas what to look at try and fix this. Otherwise my probook works like a dream.

If you need any reports etc please let me know and thanks in advance.

Did you follow the guide?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

If so, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi, yes followed the guide. Only thing I changed was the product name in the smbios to macbook pro 11,2 with correct details.

I have attached the reports as per the guide and thank you for your help

Mark

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    551 KB · Views: 55
Hi, yes followed the guide. Only thing I changed was the product name in the smbios to macbook pro 11,2 with correct details.

Please note that the guide recommends MacBookPro11,1, not MacBookPro11,2.

Your ioreg shows unnecessary software installed that may be causing your problem:
at.obdev.nke.LittleSnitch
com.globaldelight.driver.Boom2Device

Also, your files are not up-to-date with respect to the current guide and github repo.

I have attached the reports as per the guide and thank you for your help

Need output from kextcache...

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Also, need EFI/Clover.

Please read guide post #1, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

But you need to update to the latest github content anyway. It is clear from ioreg that you don't have it.

Sorry, missed the last bit. Please find the revised zip file

No need to use trimforce. The guide plist already enables TRIM with a Clover patch.

Your config.plist is not up-to-date with respect to the current github content.

Suggestions:
- update to latest github content
- remove unnecessary software previously identified
- use recommended MacBookPro11,1
- do a fresh install if problem persists

Hi I have done a fresh install and i get the following error in building .ssdtPrgen.sh. Not sure why.

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0606 instead of 0x0906)

Error: board-id [Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5] not supported by Broadwell – check SMBIOS data / use the -c option

Do you want to continue (y/n)? n

I have attached my config.plist

As you can see i stopped here and look forward to your advice,

Mark

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.4 KB · Views: 209
Hi I have done a fresh install and i get the following error in building .ssdtPrgen.sh. Not sure why.

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0606 instead of 0x0906)

Error: board-id [Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5] not supported by Broadwell – check SMBIOS data / use the -c option

Do you want to continue (y/n)? n

I have attached my config.plist

As you can see i stopped here and look forward to your advice,

Mark

You can probably just continue... or you can change SMBIOS to a Broadwell SMBIOS.

Clover has limited support for newer SMBIOS, so for those models you need to fill out the data manually. Similar comment regarding Clover Configurator.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Finding it hard to find a MacBookPro11,1 smbios information to get it all setup correct.

Mark

MacBookPro11,1 is Haswell. And it is in Clover Configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back