[SOLVED] how to safely update clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z77-ds3h
CPU
Graphics
Gtx 1060 6GB Gainward Phoenix
I'm currently on clover 3320 with latest el capitan.
I have 1 ssd for el capitan and 1 for win 10.
I was wondering if I have to update it in order to move to Sierra and what is the best way to update it?

thanks!

I'm currently on clover 3320 with elcapitan.
I was wondering if I have to update it in order to move to Sierra
Yes

and what is the best way to update it?
Use the preference pane if you installed it otherwise you can download it from SourceForge.

Use the preference pane if you installed it otherwise you can download it from SourceForge.

I have clover configurator in my apps. is this it?
in this app however there's an option for "install/update clover" but when I click "check now" to see if there are updates nothing happens

I have clover configurator in my apps. is this it?
No, but you can usually update that way too, try updating CloverConfigurator first.

Or System Preferences - Clover - General - Check for Updates - Check Now

No, but you can usually update that way too, try updating CloverConfigurator first.

Or System Preferences - Clover - General - Check for Updates - Check Now

thanks! I had to re-download the clover preference panel. then I upgrade to latest version just fine.

another small issue now. I can't change the clover theme. I've searched the forum and tried both with clover configurator and clover manual. I change the theme but at startup it is always the same theme. How can I change it?

EDIT

I solved this using "clover theme manager"

Last edited:
Can't update clover, when I try to open Clover_v2.4k_r4658.pkg, i get error message - it says its from unidentified developer

Can't update clover, when I try to open Clover_v2.4k_r4658.pkg, i get error message - it says its from unidentified developer
Right click - Open - Open or better still System Preferences - Security & Privacy - General - Allow apps downloaded from:
App store and identified developers.

Thx, after clover instaallation I shotdowned pc and now after bootup and clover cant boot into macos, there is blank screen.

Thx, after clover instaallation I shotdowned pc and now after bootup and clover cant boot into macos, there is blank screen.
See this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back