Contribute
Register

[solved] High Sierra upgrade freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I copy and upload it can you fix it, or shall I just do a fresh install?

Tried using old clover and config.plist and still got full on glitchy graphics

If I copy and upload it can you fix it, or shall I just do a fresh install?
Tried using old clover and config.plist and still got full on glitchy graphics

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Right, i have fixed my issues i created with a time machine restore, so here is my clover folder

Wifi and graphics back working

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
I’ve fixed it now. Clover updated and high Sierra installed. If you had opened the attatchment a man of your knowledge would of seen the problem in 30 seconds

I’ve fixed it now. Clover updated and high Sierra installed. If you had opened the attatchment a man of your knowledge would of seen the problem in 30 seconds

I don't bother opening files unless all PR files are present... waste of my time to start looking, then discover I need more information.

Since your post #14 clearly implies you were able to boot, as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting" many files missing. So I didn't even look.

But yeah, you can't seriously expect to boot current macOS with an old version of Clover.

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back