Contribute
Register

[Solved] High Sierra Graphics Issue | z270x-Gaming 5 | GTX 1060 SSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made the ethernet work! THANK YOU!!! How come the intelMausi isn't working? That is the right one for the motherboard from what I can tell for the Auros ga-z270x gaming 5. Anyways, VERY happy that it works. The audio however did not fix it. Thanks brother!
Auros ga-z270x gaming 5. Anyways, VERY happy that it works. The audio however did not fix it. Thanks brother!
Now I am confused. I saw the following as your current build:My Build: GA-Z68X-UD3H | i7-2600K | XFX Double D 6870! My suggestions for Audio and Network was based on that hardware.
Now I see your actual current build is Auros ga-z270x gaming 5.!!!
I too can't believe ethernet is working from Realtek kext!
Can you upload screen shot of your System Reports>Hardware>Ethernet Cards?

Your audio is Realtek ALC 1220 for the GA-Z270X
Please check this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/multibeast-audio-failure-solved.220942/

**** my signature screwed me. I didn't see that. Ya so my hardware is..

This is my hardware:
ga-z270x-Gaming 5
EVGA GTX 1060 SSC
SSD
M.2 SSD

Now, When I first installed did the ethernet/audio this morning it actually did work and then after a restart it didn't so now it's not working again. :cry:

For this board it is just the intelmausi right? I don't get why this is giving me so much trouble man.

**** my signature screwed me. I didn't see that. Ya so my hardware is..

This is my hardware:
ga-z270x-Gaming 5
EVGA GTX 1060 SSC
SSD
M.2 SSD

Now, When I first installed did the ethernet/audio this morning it actually did work and then after a restart it didn't so now it's not working again. :cry:

For this board it is just the intelmausi right? I don't get why this is giving me so much trouble man.
  • Yes it needs IntelMause.ethernet.kext.
  • Please upload the CLOVER you were supposed to have uploaded in #5 but never reached the Forum!

If I understand you correctly... the one I uploaded in #8 is that version. Then the one I uploaded this morning is where I'm at now after the misunderstanding.

Should I download #8 and reupload it into the efi partition?

Last edited:
Should I download #8 and reupload it into the efi partition?

• Please try this edited CLOVER-6.zip after extracting it as CLOVER to replace existing one in the disk you had uploaded it to me this morning.
  • Pease post with Screen shot of any problem you find.
  • You may have to rerun your Multibeast>Drivers>Audio and pick the correct Realtek ALCxxx to get sound
  • Send me your Hardware>Ethernet Cards Screen shot.
    • I expect it to work OK

Attachments

• CLOVER-6.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
dude if this doesn't work Im gonna commit harry carry. I am like seriously about to lose my shiznit. I just dont understand. I've never had this issue before. Im starting to think maybe there's something wrong with the mobo. I will let you know ASAP. Thank you!!!

OK so... Used your clover-6. Rebooted. Ethernet Working! Don't know what you did but it worked... I tried reinstalling mausi like 4 times it didn't work. What did you do different? Restarted and installed ALC1220 from multibeast High Sierra. Still not working. Here's screens... Also What the heck is this "Remote Disk"?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.19 AM.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.14 AM.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.27.10 AM.png
    290.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.35.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 9.35.46 AM.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
OK so... Used your clover-6. Rebooted. Ethernet Working! Don't know what you did but it worked... I tried reinstalling mausi like 4 times it didn't work. What did you do different? Restarted and installed ALC1220 from multibeast High Sierra. Still not working. Here's screens... Also What the heck is this "Remote Disk"?
Did you reboot after Multibeast>Driver>Audio>Realtek ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back